Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

+19
Clunkermobile
TechnicalIssues8
visicalc
Otaku
Talesfanatic
ShanaNoShakugan
Sneaker
KokorOtaku
.hacker
DigiDestined
Kain
Staroceancrazy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
EnobMahChaos
KeAfan7
Pennsage
Brian2030
TheGingerDoctor
23 posters
Go down
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

October 13th 2022, 1:39 pm
@Rukiafan7 Congrats, dude! Wink1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 631737971

ON-TOPIC: A brief roundup of this year’s purchases thus far (including ones I forgot to mention because oopsie Razz):
  • Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth + Hacker’s Memory
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas + DLC (replacement)
  • Neverwinter Nights: Complete Edition
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (replacement)
  • Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (replacement)
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris 2
  • Yooka-Laylee (replacement)
  • Super Mario 3D All-Stars (replacement)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!: Legacy of the Duelist
  • Sonic Origins + DLC
  • Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle + DLC (replacement)
  • RPG Maker MV (replacement)
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization — Deluxe Edition
  • Namco Museum Arcade PAC (replacement)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (replacement)

And thanks to the magic of Nintendo eShop sales, pretty much all those titles (not including DLC) were discounted at the time, with most 50% off or greater! How cool/fire/zippity-zap is that?! Shocked
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

November 1st 2022, 1:08 pm
Here’s my newest goody (with a little motivation-by-proxy from my buddy @BurstDashV8 sonic)…

• Pokémon Legends: Arceus
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 1st 2022, 3:19 pm
Bayonetta 3 and Harvestella

TheGingerDoctor and SunDownSamurai like this post

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 9th 2022, 1:16 am
@BurstDashV8 gifted me some Nintendo eShop Cards as a belated birthday present (my only birthday gift this year, in fact, including my family… but I digress).

Here are the games I picked:

• Splatoon 3
  • Pokémon Violet (reshuffled preorder)

Looking forward to a whole new Pokémon adventure in the Paldea region alongside my partner Fuecoco, and some fresh ink-spiration for the upcoming Inklinda no Gaiden! Happy
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 2nd 2022, 3:03 am
I used some belated birthday money from my parents to buy a few Nintendo Switch goodies:

• LEGO Builder’s Journey
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
  • Splatoon 3 amiibo Triple Pack
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 3rd 2022, 10:05 pm
Neon White, Sonic Frontiers, Front Mission, Indivisible, Eiyden Chronicles, Little Noah, Galaxian, Pokemon Scarlet, and Trails to Zero

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 18th 2022, 1:30 am
I got a few retail games just recently, but I'll post most of those later. But here's one game I just bought that I keep thinking about, and I can't wait to start playing it soon.
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Pxl_2012

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 18th 2022, 12:34 pm
Lost Sphere, Crisis Core, and Star Ocean 1st departure, I keep telling myself I won’t buy anything else until Persona 3 and 4, but I can’t help myself sometimes, though now that I’m making progress in Persona 5 again I maybe too distracted to buy anything until then.

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 23rd 2022, 10:36 pm
These were a few games that I had gotten not too long ago. I know you're probably thinking, "Well that's not much of a surprise". But they're a few games that were definitely at the top of my must-have Switch games list, so I thought it would be relevant to share them with you.
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Pxl_2013

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

December 23rd 2022, 11:21 pm
I got 5 new games! Here's my Christmas goodies!

Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch Retail)
Pokemon Violet (Switch Retail)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening HD (Switch Retail)
Neo: The World Ends With You (Switch Retail)
Knights of Pen & Paper II: Deluxier Edition (Switch eShop)

@SunDownSamurai  @KokorOtaku  @OrionJZed  @Sneaker  @KingreX32  @Biorn the Viking  @visicalc What do you think of my Christmas haul? Also what did you guys get for Christmas assuming you already know or if you comment on or after Christmas. Wink

1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 19654

1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 87457210

1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 23rd 2022, 11:25 pm
@SunDownSamurai You won't regret getting Metroid Dread or Xenoblade Chronicles 3. I should warn you, however that Skyward Sword HD is a VERY lazy remaster based on the 5 hours I played of it on my cousin's console. It honestly barely looks different from the Wii version.

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 24th 2022, 2:19 am
First of all, I personally think you did great for Christmas. I haven't played much of it yet, but I can already tell that Shin Megami Tensei V is the best made game in the series, so far. The atmosphere is thick, and there's a much higher emphasis on exploration. I don't have the game yet, but the Link's Awakening remake is high on the list of the Switch games that I want to add to my collection next. I owned the original "The World Ends With You" on the Nintendo DS which I no longer own, but I do own the HD remake from the Google Play Store on my smartphone. I'm not too much into Pokemon games, to tell you the truth I've never actually played one before. The SMT series has always been my adult version of Pokemon.

As for Skyward Sword HD, I've actually reached the very first pre-dungeon in the game. I honestly love how the game looks myself. But I went into it with expectations that were easily met. I never got very far into the original game on the Wii, so an HD enhanced port with much clearer visuals is still an absolute treat for me. I really think that Skyward Sword HD has delivered at least as much as Wind Waker HD and The Twilight Princess HD did if not more, since the resolution in docked mode is higher than both of those games. I always loved the aesthetic of Skyward Sword, and I always thought it had the absolute perfect art direction for The Legend of Zelda. It's just my opinion, but I wouldn't ever want Nintendo to drastically change the original vision or art style of the original game. To me it's just as much of a masterpiece as it has always been.

I never got to finish Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii either, so I feel the same kind of way about that game as well. I honestly don't notice that much of a dramatic overhaul to the visuals in Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive either, but what is there is just as awesome as it was originally. I do notice more of a visual enhancement in Xenoblade Definitive than I do in Skyward Sword, but they're separate masterpieces both for their own respective reasons.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 24th 2022, 6:31 pm
RPG time with Mr. Write, I love the ascetic of the game, but I really need to stop buying so much, I’m thankfully nearing the end of P5R so ay least that’ll be a huge RPG off my list 😓

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 25th 2022, 5:42 am
@KokorOtaku I just had to check out that game you just bought, and it's now on my eShop wishlist. Although, the title of the game here in the States is "RPG Time: The Legend of Wright". I never heard of the game until now, but I'm sure there are tons of really good and unusually unique games on the eShop that I haven't heard about. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm limiting myself in specific ways when it comes to what games I'll eventually buy this time like I should have with all of my gaming consoles. But RPG Time seems like a game I'll eventually buy someday soon.

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 25th 2022, 12:14 pm
@SunDownSamurai @KokorOtaku Did you notice the developer of the game? Aniplex so yeah, the HUGE anime publisher is now dabbling in the video games industry! WTF

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 25th 2022, 8:12 pm
@KeAfan7, I do believe this game was in development for like 10 years too

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 3rd 2023, 2:04 pm
Just ordered a new USA copy of "Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country" from eBay and have now completed my physical collection of the Xenoblade Chronicles trilogy for Nintendo Switch. Well, at least until we find out if there's going to be another physical release for the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 expansion later this year. I also put in my pre-order at BestBuy for the Fire Emblem Engage physical standard edition. I just hope Engage interests me as much as I think it will.

I also downloaded "Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back!" while it's on sale, and I also decided to get "A Robot Named Fight" on the eShop while it's on sale for $1.99. If you don't already have "A Robot Named Fight," it's definitely a steal right now at that price.

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 3rd 2023, 9:47 pm
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2023

I just decided to buy Spelunker HD Deluxe on the Nintendo Switch eShop, because it's on sale 60% off for $9.99 right now. That now makes three really great modernized classic games I just recently bought for my Nintendo Switch that allow for up to 4-player local wireless gaming with one Switch console. I'm just pointing out that fact, because I've never owned any other gaming console that was this easy to buy these types of games for.
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 18906810
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Nswitc10

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 16th 2023, 12:24 pm
I got a 512 GB SANDISK Micro SD Card for my Nintendo Switch for $49.99. I tried my luck with a 1 TB Chinese knock-off micro sd card last year, but that was a PoS, so I got a name brand upgraded sd card this time. Wink

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 16th 2023, 1:00 pm
KeAfan7 wrote: @SunDownSamurai  @KokorOtaku Did you notice the developer of the game? Aniplex so yeah, the HUGE anime publisher is now dabbling in the video games industry! WTF
Game Art Offline! Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 16th 2023, 4:24 pm
Just got Fire Emblem Engage downloaded along with its DLC, now if only Persona 3 Portable and 4 Golden gave me the opportunity to download

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 16th 2023, 8:08 pm
Onion Assault (Switch eShop).
Alphadia Neo (Switch eShop).
Age of Heroes (Switch eShop).
Boot Hill Bounties (Switch eShop).
Artifact Adventure Gaiden DX (Switch eShop).
Curious Expedition (Switch eShop).
Hammer Watch (Switch eShop).
Shu (Switch eShop).
Dead Cells (Switch eShop).
James Pond: Operation Robocod (Switch eShop).

Rune Factory 5 (Switch Retail).
Operencia: The Stolen Sun (Switch Retail).

@KokorOtaku  @OrionJZed  @SunDownSamurai  @Aqua Cherry Blossom  @Amufungal  @visicalc  @KingreX32  @EnobMahChaos What do you think of my latest haul? Wink

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 17th 2023, 1:56 am
KeAfan7 wrote:Onion Assault (Switch eShop).
What the Fronk is this?! Shocked

(Shields face from impending fists)

…oh, I thought it said “Orion”…

Uh… n-never mind, heheh. 😅

SunDownSamurai likes this post

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 18th 2023, 8:40 pm
I've purchased quite a bit since the last time I posted anything in this topic. A lot of the eShop sales that Nintendo has had recently for the Switch were just too good to pass up.

1.) Yooka-Laylee (Switch Digital)
2.) Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (Switch Digital)
& Trowzer's Top Tonic Pack (DLC)
3.) They Bleed Pixels (Switch Digital)
4.) Sine Mora EX (Switch Digital)
5.) Cathedral (Switch Digital)
6.) Ultracore (Switch Digital) <-------- This game has the very best retro 80's soundtrack that I've ever heard in any game.
7.) Celeste (Switch Digital)
8.) Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Switch Digital)
9.) Gato Roboto (Switch Digital) <-------- This is one of only two games I recently bought on the Switch eShop that weren't on sale at the time I purchased them.
10.) Reventure (Switch Digital)
11.) Gem Wizards Tactics (Switch Digital) <-------- Let me just say that I really do appreciate a SRPG that offers a good challenge, but even the tutorial for this game requires a good amount of trial & error from the player to be successful.
12.) UnderDungeon (Switch Digital) <--------- When I saw this game had an introductory price of only $2 until February 2nd, and it was going to usually cost $14 from then on, I had to buy it right on the spot, because it's one of only four all black&white games that I want to buy on the Switch eShop. Besides Gato Roboto, there are only two other all black&white games on my most-wanted Switch eShop games list that also includes Dojoran & Astronite. The game had already been on my radar, and out of all four games UnderDungeon was the all black&white game that I wanted the most, so I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived on the eShop for such a low price. I was instantly sold on the game as soon as I seen the first-person dungeon crawling segment of gameplay during the trailer video on the eShop.
13.) TINY METAL (Switch Digital) <-------- This was the only other game I bought on the Switch eShop recently that wasn't on sale. I just purchased it in preparation for Nintendo's Advance Wars 1 + 2 Re-boot Camp and Metal Slug Tactics that are both supposed to release sometime this year. I plan to also buy the sequel, TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE and the Will of the Shogun (DLC) someday soon, because it also looks like a really well-made SRPG experience, and it's supposed to be even better than the first game. I've seen some critics praise the TINY METAL games for being as good if not better than Nintendo's Advance Wars series. So you may also want to check out both games for yourself if SRPGs like Advance Wars are something you're interested in.

Last edited by SunDownSamurai on January 28th 2023, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 18th 2023, 10:18 pm
KeAfan7 wrote:@KokorOtaku  @OrionJZed  @SunDownSamurai  @Aqua Cherry Blossom  @Amufungal  @visicalc  @KingreX32  @EnobMahChaos What do you think of my latest haul? Wink
I really don't know too much about most of the games on that list, but you'll have to let me know what you think about Dead Cells on Nintendo Switch. I already own the game and all of the DLC on my smartphone, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I've recently been playing Dragon Quest Builders with a GameSir X3 controller on my Pixel 6 Pro. The only reason why I already own so many good games on my smartphone is because I was gaming on Google Stadia, before I migrated back to local gaming on the Nintendo Switch. During the short period of time that I was gaming on Google Stadia I won a bunch of videogame giveaways on Twitter, and all of the prizes I won were gifted to me as a bunch of Google Play Store credit to buy the games with. When Google Stadia decided to shut its doors back in October by today, on January 18th, Google proceeded to refund all of the Google Play Store credit back into my account. Otherwise I would have never owned most of the best games I have on my smartphone. I'm very glad that I decided to try out Dragon Quest Builders, because I initially wrote the game off as something I would never be interested in playing. The game does play horribly on Android with the default touchscreen controls, but it plays like an entirely different game since I mapped out most of the controls with my GameSir X3 mobile controller. After giving it a fair chance, it has become one of my favorite games. I'm now considering to buy both Dragon Quest Builders games for the Nintendo Switch. Dead Cells is supposed to be one of the best Android games that has mobile controller support, so I will eventually get around to playing it too, but I'm not sure how soon that will be.

@KeAfan7 if I were you, I would do yourself a favor right now and spend $2 on UnderDungeon for the Nintendo Switch, before the price goes up to $14 on February 2nd. If you have another $2 to spend, I would definitely jump on the eShop sale for Sine Mora EX too, before the price goes back up to $30 at the end of today @ 11:59 p.m. PT/2:59 a.m. EST.

Edit: I've had Fire Emblem Engage pre-ordered at BestBuy since the beginning of this month, and it's supposed to be shipped-out this Friday, January 20th. I have no idea how long it will take to reach me in the mail, but I'm hoping it will arrive this Saturday, or at least by next Monday. I just hope BestBuy ships their games in some type of protective packaging. I will be so pissed off if it doesn't arrive in perfect condition, and I have to return it to the store in-person for a replacement.

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 20th 2023, 7:34 pm
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Pxl_2017
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2027

I have a very special "engagement" planned for this weekend, and I think it's going to be🔥🔥🔥

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 21st 2023, 12:43 am
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2028

If you don't already own this one you may want to consider buying it soon, because it's currently on sale 80% off on the Nintendo Switch eShop for only $3.99 until January 31rst @ 11:59 p.m. PT/2:59 a.m. EST! Huntdown is widely regarded as one of the best games of its genre, and it is considered by many critics and buyers alike to be a must-have game for the Nintendo Switch.
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Screen10

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 27th 2023, 9:07 pm
Yes! After months of waiting, I managed to secure an NSO N64 Controller thanks to yesterday’s restock and a handy email notification! victory

It was a close call, as I almost blew that fortunate opportunity when my prefrontal cortex did a half-hour time zone miscalculation… frackin’ ACDT! 1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 1625187496

*SNIFF*… I wanna go homeSad

SunDownSamurai likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 27th 2023, 9:31 pm
Gnosia, even though I doubt I’ll have time to get to it, and I have other visual novels to get through as well like 13 Sentinels and the Danganrompa Trilogy

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 28th 2023, 11:27 pm
@KokorOtaku @OrionJZed @SunDownSamurai I'll probably buy a new Switch Pro controller soon as my wireless one's battery died and the wired controller's wire is too short to comfortably play from my bed or recliner. 1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 1625187496

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 29th 2023, 1:42 am
@KeAfan7 Ooh, which one? Happy

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

January 29th 2023, 1:55 am
KeAfan7 wrote: @KokorOtaku  @OrionJZed  @SunDownSamurai I'll probably buy a new Switch Pro controller soon as my wireless one's battery died and the wired controller's wire is too short to comfortably play from my bed or recliner. 1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 1625187496

If I were you, I would just spend $20 less and get yourself an 8Bitdo Pro 2 Bluetooth Controller instead, my friend.
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2029

It's specifically marketed as a wireless Pro controller for the Nintendo Switch, and it has all of the same functions and features as the Switch Pro Controller. Except for the fact that it might not have HD Rumble as a feature, but the Rumble function in the Pro 2 controller is actually modifiable with the 8Bitdo Ultimate Software that you can download onto your smartphone. And you can save up to three profiles for different controller configurations.
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2030
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2031

And the one important feature it has that the Nintendo Switch Pro controller doesn't have is the ability to replace the battery pack with two AA batteries when the battery pack doesn't want to hold a charge anymore. That means you can just use that extra $20 you'll save to help buy yourself a couple pairs of AA Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries with a charger and never have to worry about your controller needing to be recharged again, because you can just swap out the batteries that need to be recharged with the other pair of batteries that are already waiting with a full charge. And even if you prefer to use a battery pack instead of the rechargeable batteries, 8Bitdo sells additional rechargeable battery packs for the Pro 2 Bluetooth Controller on their official website for like $6 + tax & shipping. Which you could also buy with the money you would save by buying this Pro controller instead. 
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2032

I already own the 8Bitdo Pro 2 Bluetooth Controller, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone if I didn't stand behind its quality. The thumbsticks are positioned perfectly for comfortable gaming during longer play sessions, and the D-Pad is one of the best made on the market for retro gaming. In my opinion, the membrane behind the D-Pad makes it the best feeling D-Pad that I've ever had a chance to use. And just take a look at the box that it comes packaged in. If that doesn't help to make it look like a professional piece of gaming equipment, then I don't know what would. LOL!
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2033

You can order one right now on Amazon for $49.99 USD at the link below.

8Bitdo Pro 2 Bluetooth Controller for Switch OLED, PC, macOS, Android, Steam & Raspberry Pi (G Classic Edition) - Nintendo Switch

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

February 4th 2023, 1:48 am
I just took advantage of some very awesome Switch eShop deals today, but I'll post a list of what I purchased in the near future. I also spent $7 for shipping and 700 of my Nintendo Switch platinum coins on the My Nintendo Rewards item below. 1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 1f60d 
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2034
1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 Img_2035

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 9th 2023, 8:48 pm
Metroid Prime Remaster, Theatrythm Final Bar Line, as well as preordered Fatal Frame Mask of the Lunar Eclipse and Etrian Odyssey 1-3 HD

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 15th 2023, 2:22 pm
Pokémon Shield (a little something to tide me over until Pokémon Day). Oh yeah… and I’ve chosen the Mario series as my nickname theme this time, partly because my name theme in Sword is the Sonic series (and Carbuncle from Puyo Puyo, because he appears in one Sonicverse game). sonicvictory

Btw, my character’s name is Morgan (‘cos my character in Sword is named Arthur), and their starter is a Scorbunny named Mips. 🐰
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 19th 2023, 9:12 pm
Tales of Symphonia Remastered and Kirby return to Dreamland Deluxe, plus pre ordered Advance Wars 1+2 and Tears of the Kingdom

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 20th 2023, 12:49 am
EDIT #1: Last week’s (future) goodies… victory
  • Super NES Controller (for NSO) x2
  • Kirby amiibo (restock/preorder)
  • OoT Link amiibo (restock/preorder)

UPDATE #1: This morning’s goodies… Happy
  • Coromon
  • Mighty Gunvolt Burst
  • Mighty Gunvolt Burst (Demo Ver.)
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 12th 2023, 2:07 am
  • Pokémon Unite
  • Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Knights of Pen & Paper Bundle
  • Galaxy of Pen & Paper
  • Chroma Squad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 18th 2023, 4:30 pm
Grapple Dog, we love Katamari Reroll, Etrian Odyssey Trilogy,, and Mighty Switch Force Collection.

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 18th 2023, 5:33 pm
@KokorOtaku Ooh, nice! How are the EO remasters? victory

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 18th 2023, 7:25 pm
@OrionJZed it looks weird to have basically a sideways DS on Switch but it works

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 20th 2023, 6:18 am
@KokorOtaku In that case I’ll add ‘em to my list. Happy

By the way, if I only pick one, which would you recommend?

Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 23rd 2023, 6:47 am
@OrionJZed IDK I’ve only started the first game so far. Also just added Pikmin 1 and 2 to my Switch library! (Loving these GCN shadow drops)

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 28th 2023, 4:47 am
@KokorOtaku (Same. victory)

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 5th 2023, 8:47 pm
Detective Pikachu Returns

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 10th 2023, 7:07 pm
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Remastered (Switch Retail).

Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Retail).

and

Fire Emblem: Engage (Switch Retail).

Got all three games for around $120 total, will be setting them aside for Christmas! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 10th 2023, 9:51 pm
Sonic Superstars and Mark of the Ninja. I’m also gonna get Gungrave GORE, Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1, and Mario Bros Wonder next week

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 10th 2023, 9:53 pm
@KokorOtaku Nice haul! 1 - Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 4 631737971

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 3rd 2023, 1:11 pm
My recent purchases:
  • Mario Party: Star Rush Yoshi amiibo Bundle
  • Pokémon Trading Card Game decks n’ stuff:
      [-]Battle Academy 2022 (Cinderace V, Pikachu V, Eevee V)
      [-]V Battle Deck (Venusaur V, Corviknight V, Lycanroc V)
      [-]Deluxe ex Battle Deck (Quaquaval ex)
      [-]ex Battle Deck (Tinkaton ex, Kangaskhan ex)
      [-]Scarlet & Violet Build & Battle Box (Revavroom)
      [-]Paldea Evolved Build & Battle Box (Murkrow)
      [-]Darkness Ablaze Build & Battle Box (Mawile)
      [-]Trainer’s Toolkit 2023 (Arceus V & Arceus VMAX)
  • Digimon Card Game decks n’ stuff:
      [-]Starter Deck 03: Heaven’s Yellow
      [-]Starter Deck 04: Giga Green
      [-]Starter Deck 05: Machine Black
      [-]Starter Deck 06: Venomous Violet
      [-]Starter Deck 07: Gallantmon
      [-]Starter Deck 08: UlforceVeedramon
      [-]Booster Box 05: Battle of Omni
      [-]Booster Box X1: Classic Collection

I also received a bunch of Nintendo eShop credit from @BurstDashV8 for my birthday yesterday, which I look forward to using if/when I obtain another replacement Nintendo Switch console… Anime Sweat
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 3rd 2023, 6:26 pm
Star Ocean 2nd R and WarioWare Move it

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)