View previous topicGo downView next topic

Friend Transfer

on June 20th 2017, 11:31 am
Switch Version 3.0 is out now allowing you to Transfer your WiiU, 3DS, and Mobile friends over making it much easier to get more friends.

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

Re: Friend Transfer

on June 20th 2017, 2:42 pm
Nice! Smile

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Are you the compotato? I didn’t break you, did I?!"
-- Evan Sky, Flight of Indigo

on June 20th 2017, 4:39 pm
This update gave me hope for a Badge Arcade, Theme Shop, and digital games transfer option in the future. That is my biggest hope for Switch as of now

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on June 20th 2017, 7:25 pm
I still can't believe that as of now there's no word on whether or not VC will return on Switch...Neutral

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 20th 2017, 10:10 pm
@Reanfan yeah its insane, Imagine playing games like SMG2, Metroid Other M, or  Sin and Punishment 2 on the go, its a no brainer

on June 21st 2017, 3:37 pm
To be fair, VC was delayed on both 3DS and Wii U, and Nintendo IS working on one or two things akin to it. Wink

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Are you the compotato? I didn’t break you, did I?!"
-- Evan Sky, Flight of Indigo
Admin
View user profile

on June 21st 2017, 9:02 pm
@GeekyGamerZack as long as the streaming service isn't a replacement for the service as most people actually like to permanently have the games they download, plus streaming games requires reasonably fast and stable internet connection which not alot of people have. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 22nd 2017, 8:41 am
@Reanfan yeah I really hope people can choose to download them, and if they get them for free it's only if you already own it on 3DS or WiiU

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum