Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?Today at 2:44 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Which colours of Joy-Con would you like to see? Empty Which colours of Joy-Con would you like to see?

January 18th 2017, 3:47 am
As soon as the Neon-coloured Joy-Con were unveiled during the Nintendo Switch presentation, I knew that I preferred them to the standard grey ones, and it got me thinking about other possible colours.

The Nintendo 64 had a wide variety of colour options, as did the Game Boy series, so having multiple colour choices of Joy-Con would be a welcome throwback to the decade I first got into gaming. Here are the Joy-Con colours that are confirmed for release so far (my favourites are marked with a *):

-Grey (default)
-Neon Blue*
-Neon Red*
-Neon Yellow*

I'd also like to see these options become available at some point (my favourites are marked with a *):

-White
-Black
-Neon Green*
-Neon Purple*
-Neon Pink*
-Neon Orange*
-Neon Indigo*

These are ideas I have for some special edition options (my favourites are marked with a *):

-Gold
-Silver*
-Diamond Blue* (Pokémon tie-in)
-Pearl Pink (Pokémon tie-in)
-Atomic Purple* (GBC throwback)

Which ideas do you have?
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

Which colours of Joy-Con would you like to see? Empty Re: Which colours of Joy-Con would you like to see?

June 12th 2020, 6:11 pm
Well as for me, of me knowing on how much I'm a big Sonic the Hedgehog and SEGA fan (as you would already known by now sonic).

This would be very thrilling if the folks from both Nintendo and SEGA are to collaborate with one and other in releasing special edition color pairings that are in the very image and design of the hand-held controllers of each SEGA's Home consoles printed onto the Joycons along with their retrospective Joycon grip as listed Alternative Hello :

• Master System
  • Mega Drive a.k.a Genesis
  • Saturn
  • Dreamcast

If possible they might also include the other SEGA consoles that are released in Japan like the SG-1000, SG-1000 II, SG-3000 and SEGA Mark III. Alternative Hello

Also if it's not too much of a stretch in given time, they might include exclusive color concepts highly based on the very colors each of the Sonic the Hedgehog cast, with their fur and clothing colors taking up most of the Joycons' upper and middle area with the bottom having the coloring respresenting the shoes they each wear. Who knows?

So the would goes:

• Sonic
  • Tails
  • Amy
  • Knuckles
  • Metal Sonic
  • Mighty
  • Ray
  • Espio
  • Charmy
  • Vector
  • Shadow
  • Rogue
  • Blaze
  • Omega
  • Silver

While it's understandable that this is rather late judging on the release of last batch of color Joycons, especially of the last list noted is definitely looks like that of a definite stretch Who knows?, though if the goods folks at Nintendo and SEGA would be alright in marketing these something in the future that SEGA fans would be outright pumped for it.

Indeed it's a big ask to say Who knows?, though doesn't seem to hurt to dream really if it's does. Getting food / eatin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)