Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! Empty Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U!

August 18th 2015, 11:59 am
Whenever my next door neighbor, "not @Epona" uses their CB "Hamm" radio my Wii U flat-out hard-freezes. Why do older communication devices like CB radio's cause the Wii U to lock-up? And is there any way to remedy the issue?

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! 19654

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! 87457210

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! Empty Re: Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U!

August 18th 2015, 3:37 pm
Wow, that sucks. Seems like the kind of feedback Nintendo could use in their development of NX...

As for how to fix the problem, the only moral solution I can imagine is to find a new location for the Wii U and see if that helps.

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! Empty Re: Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U!

August 18th 2015, 9:44 pm
@GamerZack87 Check your PM's. Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! 631737971

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! 19654

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! 87457210

Neighbor's Hamm Radio Causing Severe Issues With My Wii U! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)