Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Directly to you

Direct: A Japanese Nintendo Direct has been announced for May 31st 630x10

Nintendo has confirmed that they will be holding a Nintendo Direct in Japan on May 31st. No other regions have been confirmed yet, but we'll absolutely let you know if that changes! We expect news about Fire Emblem If, but what do you think some of the other announcements will be? We would love to see your thoughts in our comments below.

Source: Nintendo Life

Comments

KokorOtaku
I hope this coincides with the rumored June 1 system update... Seems Dodd that's a rumor and real deal are so close on the dot dates latley
KeAfan7
@passioNATE Hopefully there's going to be more than just a theme shop added to the Wii U. Maybe a photo app and hopefully WiiWare and Wii VC will finally be integrated to the Wii U eshop so we can play all of those games on the Gamepad as well. Wink
KokorOtaku
@Rukia OMG today I was just thinking about how much I'd love to play those Art Style games on WiiU as well as pick up Fluidity and Art Style Light Tracks
KeAfan7
@Clαππαd and @passioNATE when is the broadcast? I might be able to stream the broadcast live above our chatbox. Wink
TheGingerDoctor
If there is no news about Fire Emblem If, then I might get very...Iffy. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)