View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: What Did You Dream About Last Night?

on April 19th 2015, 3:01 pm
It was a really awesome episode of Power Rangers (not sure which series), and just as the plot was starting to get good...I woke up.

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo
Admin
View user profile

on April 19th 2015, 3:01 pm
I woke up in the Fairy Tail guild hall and was pummelled by Natsu and then I woke up for real! Suspect

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on April 19th 2015, 3:03 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I woke up in the Fairy Tail guild hall and was pummelled by Natsu and then I woke up for real! Suspect
Well, you DID sleep on the job. Razz

Also, a dream-within-a-dream? That's awesome... Surprised

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

on April 24th 2015, 1:36 pm
I had the power to move myself and the people I know through time at will, and in doing so their lives and memories would adjust to suit the new time period. It was an amazing gift, and I was using that power to...make a hearty vegetable soup for my family.

on April 24th 2015, 8:12 pm
Smooching under Sakura trees in Kyoto

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on April 25th 2015, 2:12 pm
I have no idea, but I think I was a dog in my dream?! Prinny

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on April 26th 2015, 11:52 am
Megatron took over the world and I was his henchman! Megatron Happy

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho

on May 16th 2015, 3:34 pm
My local Target had just received a shipment of a Skylanders Trap Team Expansion Pack that I didn't know existed. It featured a brand-new, moonlit ocean level, and it also had a new Trap Master, a new core Skylander and a rare Trap variant.

The element of the included goodies wasn't exactly specific; at first it was Water-element, but for some reason my subconscious worked out that any extra Skylanders would need to be either Light or Dark, so it ended up being a Dark-element expansion. My mind also conjured up a second, Light-element expansion which featured a sunlit desert level.

I've already decided that I probably won't continue collecting Skylanders after the current game, but maybe this dream is my mind's way of telling me to not abandon it completely. The excitement I felt from finding Skylanders I didn't even know existed was quite powerful, so maybe now's not the time to leave the hobby.

on May 17th 2015, 10:57 am
Bowser kidnapped my real life girlfriend and I had to rescue her! victory

on September 8th 2015, 11:30 pm
The last part of my dream was really vivid, and I remember asking, "So what you're telling me is I'm the new Thor?!" That's the only part I remember, however...

DISCLAIMER: I am not a member of The Avengers. Razz

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum