Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime!

+14
Splatuna
Fox_McCloud
KingreX32
XenobladeYuki
Kain
DigiDestined
SuperVash
Objection Blaster
FM_Alchemist
ShounenMania
Tsubasa
Trinity33
KokorOtaku
Tech101
18 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime!

February 26th 2015, 6:22 pm
Where can I get the suit that allows Samus to breathe underwater in the first #MetroidPrime title? I can't for the life of me remember. Embarassed

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 19654

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 87457210

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime!

February 28th 2015, 9:04 pm
Which bonus content can be unlocked without the WiiConnect24 now that it has been shutdown?

Splatuna
Splatuna

April 7th 2015, 7:56 pm
@DBZmania not much, sadly. Sad

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

April 8th 2015, 11:09 am
Splatuna wrote:@DBZmania not much, sadly. Sad
This unfortunately. At least 80% of the rewards require at least one green medal which are only available through the games' now defunct online features. Neutral

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 87457210

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 Bleach10

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 8th 2015, 12:46 pm
I hope that's since wii games are now technically on WiiU mode we'll get NN features implemented someday... It almost make sense to do so because one day wii mode WILL be dropped, yet wii downloads read through wii mode still, so if they were gone then how will you save your game?

June 1st 2015, 2:22 pm
Um...how long are these three games combined? Smile

bro2dragons
Admin

June 1st 2015, 3:29 pm
Epona wrote:Um...how long are these three games combined? Smile

Oh geez. Very. I'd say 12-20 hours per game is accurate. I realize that's a lot of wiggle room (36-60 hours total length is a big variable), but it really depends on how you like to play. There are SO MANY things to scan, upgrades to find, alternate paths to explore and puzzles to figure out that an exploratory gamer and an action gamer will have vastly different playtimes. And I'm not even talking about completionists. I'm just talking about someone who tries to find everything, but doesn't feel the need to. A completionist's playtime will almost certainly exceed 60 hours.
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

March 13th 2016, 7:15 pm
@Tech101 @bro2dragons How do you unlock multiplayer in Metroid Prime 2 Question

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 Star_o10
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 20th 2016, 12:40 pm
@Staroceancrazy Isn't it unlocked at the start? scratch

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

May 25th 2016, 2:22 pm
I found a way to unlock all of the goodies in the game! Just download the save file over at Gamefaqs to your SD card and edit in the game's 4 digit code and rename the save file data.bin Very Happy

This is perfectly legal since you are only transferring over someone else's legitimate save file Exclamation

Let's talk about the greatest trilogy ever made Metroid Prime! - Page 2 Star_o10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)