Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Legendary DS kart joins the race

DLC: B Dasher Kart From Mario Kart DS Will Be One of The New Vehicles Added To MK8 Via The First DLC Pack Zlcfzs10

Nintendo has listed new details regarding the upcoming Mario Kart 8 dlc that releases in November. The details were announced on Miiverse and have confirmed that the B Dasher kart from Mario Kart DS will be released alongside the Blue Falcon as part of the first Mario Kart 8 dlc pack!

This is what Nintendo said on Miiverse:
Nintendo wrote:Mario Kart DS’s popular vehicle, “B Dasher” will be available on DLC Pack 1. 4 vehicles will be included in the DLC Pack 1, and “B Dasher” will be one of them. “B Dasher” is a top speed oriented vehicle for circuit. Have fun!

We would love to see your thoughts in our comments below!

Comments

KeAfan7
I can't wait for November! Wink
KokorOtaku
I want a new direct so I can learn more about this DLC, amongst other new info not pertaining to DLC
Anonymous
November is going to be such a wonderful month! I love you
Gekkouga-Senpai
Meh I'm more interested in the Blue Falcon personally.
Trinity33
Nice, but I'm surprised that the Master Bike reveal wasn't reported.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
I can't wait lol. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)