Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! Empty List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC!

August 26th 2014, 11:52 am
This is a list of all confirmed upcoming patches and dlc for Wii U software "both retail and digital". I'll try to keep this thread updated!

[Mario Kart 8] 8/27/14: Three new karts based on Mercedes vehicles, course map displayed on the TV, the game will remember your last chosen vehicle part combination, the post race options will no longer default on the replay option, and you will now be able to edit other people's replay data in Mario Kart TV!

[Zen Pinball 2] 8/28/14: Four new tables will be added as paid dlc, including the new The Walking Dead table! Each table will cost $2.99.

[Hyrule Warriors] 2014: Bug fixes, and a new game mode added!

[The Letter] 2014: Improved visual details, new levels, redesigned levels.

[Armillo] 2014?: Bug fixes, unobtainable cube can be reached, ranking medal bugs fixed for many levels, improved frame-rate, and enhanced visuals!

[Shovel Knight] 2014-2015: Three new campaigns where you can play as select members of the Order of No Quarter "Specter Knight, Plague Knight, and King Knight", Multiplayer Battle Mode where players can compete against each other, and Challenge Mode will be added!

Please let me know if I missed anything or if any new dlc or patches have been confirmed for Wii U software and I'll add it to the list! I hope that this list proves useful to all of you! Wink

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! 19654

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! 87457210

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! Empty Re: List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC!

August 26th 2014, 12:22 pm
Updated! Added The Letter DLC to the list. Wink

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! 19654

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! 87457210

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC! Empty Re: List of Upcoming Wii U Software Patches And DLC!

August 26th 2014, 6:19 pm
Add to MK8 Zelda DLC, and animal crossing DLC Surprised

August 27th 2014, 9:31 pm
This thread needs to be updated.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)