Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO
One Ultra Lucky Winner!

photo 49104159-1a7c-4a39-9e5c-255083de5a72_zpsd7273670.jpg

WiiWareWave will be holding a new type of contest, from April 17th - May 1st. A "Log In Alot" contest! Instead of just bloating the website with a ton of posts that nobody is actually interested in posting, WiiWareWave will be rewarding one of our lucky member's for the total amount of time they have spent logged into the website. In preparation for Mario Golf: World Tour, we'll be handsomely rewarding said member with a North American redemption code for Mario Golf (64). Our foreign member's are still eligible. Even if you don't reside in North America, you could always give the code to a friend from the region.

As always, you may express your opinion's in the comments section below.

photo 1-67_zpse259f2b1.jpg
Update: With just 36 hours to go the current leaderboard is as follows!

1st: GamerZack7. 59.6 hours.
2nd: Romantaku. 18.2 hours.
3rd: Tech101. 14.8 hours.
4th: StarOceanCrazy. 7.2 hours.
5th: SuperVash. 5.1 hours.

As you can see it's official GamerZack7 will be the winner of the contest since nobody can possibly catch up to his time! We might have to change this contest before we do this again since you're technically logged in as long as you have our site open on a window whether or not you're actively viewing the site, but regardless it was an oversight on my part and the contest will be honored!

Regards: Rukiafan.

Comments

NINTENBRO
Since the NNID was implemented, I don't believe there is anyway for you to redeem a code ment for a foreign region.
Tio-Tot
Congratulations.
TheGingerDoctor
Has somebody contacted Staroceancrazy to let him/her know that s/he has received the code? Smile
NINTENBRO
GamerZack7 wrote:Has somebody contacted Staroceancrazy to let him/her know that s/he has received the code? Smile

If you sent him the code, he will probably receive a notification in his email.
TheGingerDoctor
I have yet to receive the code.
Staroceancrazy
@GamerZack7 Give the code to Romantaku I just downloaded it before I saw your post Exclamation
Thanks though Very Happy
TheGingerDoctor
No problem, Staroceancrazy. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)