Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Gamergy
Gamergy
Which ones are the most wonderful?

The Top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101 Top5w101h_zpseb13e16a

The Top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101 2129213-169_wonderful101_nindirect_wiiu_ot_080913

There are quite a few characters in The Wonderful 101, some are heroes, and some are villains. To give my respects to the good guys of the game, here is a list of the top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101

5. Commander Nelson

The Top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101 Nels

Commander nelson is the person who commands the Wonderful 100, as even the Wonderful 100 needs a commander. He will tell you your missions, and helps keep you in the loop of what is going on. His role in the Earth Defense Wars as a Wonderful gets him a spot on this list, even if it’s only shown in one flashback fight.

4. Wonder-Blue

The Top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101 WonderBlue

Wonder-Blue deserves a spot on this list because he has quite a bit of dialog when compared to the other Wonderfuls if you exclude Wonder-Red. Not only that, but Wonder-Blue had more of an impact on me than some of the other wonderfuls. His character speaks out while some of the others don’t, not to mention the unite-sword ability, one of my favorite unite-forms. Wonder-Blue also has a short-told story but I won’t spoil that.

3. Immorta

The Top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101 Immorta

Immorta may only be playable for a short time, but it’s what she does when she isn’t playable that I find vital. I dare you to play The Wonderful 101 all the way through the game and say that Immorta is anywhere near useless. She saves you on multiple occasions that you otherwise would have been doomed if she wasn’t there.

2. Wonder-Red

The Top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101 Large

The team leader of The Wonderful 100, Wonder-Red, helps command his team, somehow without going insane as there are a lot of stressful moments in his adventures. There are points where some Wonderfuls panic, but Wonder-Red can keep his cool. Wonder-Red a good leader, but he also brings the unite-hand to the game. Unite-hand is powerful while sacrificing range. Unite-hand is also used in many puzzles and QuickTime events.

1. Luka

The Top 5 heroes of The Wonderful 101 Luka-Alan-Smithee-238436-full

It was hard to choose if Wonder-Red or Luka were to be no. 1, but I eventually went with Luka because of the end of the game. Unless you’ve beaten the game, trust me on this. Luka is important.

If you have beaten the game, or don’t plan on ever playing it, here are the reasons why

MAJOR SPOILERS:

Who was your favorite Hero? Who do you think should be on the list? Who shouldn’t? Join the discussion!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
February 5th 2014, 1:39 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice feature lol. Smile
I agree with most of your choices too.
Kain
February 5th 2014, 1:46 pmKain
Wonder Red for the win! Luka is good too. Cool
DigiDestined
February 7th 2014, 10:29 pmDigiDestined
WiiWareWave needs more features like this one! =)
Ms_Kinomoto
February 7th 2014, 11:15 pmMs_Kinomoto
Um...nice feature Smile
Gamergy
February 7th 2014, 11:31 pmGamergy
DigiDestined wrote:WiiWareWave needs more features like this one! =)

Good news for you then, my "Top 5 Villains of The Wonderful 101" is in the works! Smile
Ms_Kinomoto
February 8th 2014, 1:45 amMs_Kinomoto
Gamergy wrote:
DigiDestined wrote:WiiWareWave needs more features like this one! =)

Good news for you then, my "Top 5 Villains of The Wonderful 101" is in the works! Smile
Um...that is exciting Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)