Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Senran Kagura Burst Empty Senran Kagura Burst

January 15th 2014, 5:39 pm
I'm thinking about downloading this game. In fact, I just purchased a $35 eShop card. What?! Is nobody else here perverted enough to play this game? J/K

I'm actually interested in this game, because it reminds me of those old-school dungeons & dragons books from the 70's and 80's. You know, those books with the scantily clad female warrior, with an over exaggerated bust on the cover. Except these are female ninjas and they actually jiggle. Very Happy Lol!

Anyways, I seem to think there's a certain appeal to this style of game. Does anybody else think so? Please, no feministic bashing.

Senran Kagura Burst Empty Re: Senran Kagura Burst

January 18th 2014, 12:40 pm
This game is hilarious. I don't think I've ever played a game quite like this one... It's... Very interesting, to say the least. The combat mechanics are a lot deeper than I thought they would be. Which is a good thing. One thing that really disappointed me about Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii) was the overly simple, button mashing combat mechanics. Every attack was very easily performed, and it felt like I was able to dispatch every group of enemies using the same two attacks. It's alright for a game to be repetitious, but when the gameplay is too simple and or unchallenging, it becomes boring very fast.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 18th 2014, 4:39 pm
IDK if I'll play this... I don't wanna seem like a perv :'(

January 18th 2014, 6:02 pm
Perverted? I didn't know it was deemed unacceptable by society for a male to like breasts. Anyways, you shouldn't always allow other people's opinion's to dictate your action's. You'll only be denying yourself pleasure. The game itself is pretty sexist, though. Very Happy

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 18th 2014, 7:51 pm
Ok, I just don't know if Id like it much, maybe I should see more online first

January 19th 2014, 5:30 pm
With all of the advertisement... I mean controversy surrounding SKB, I could see this series launching itself into cult status.

January 21st 2014, 2:25 pm
Not a fan, but I guess boys will be boys. Razz

February 4th 2014, 2:05 pm
I must not be too good at this game yet, because everytime I play I seem to get lady lumps. Very Happy Lol!

February 5th 2014, 1:00 am
Yuck this game looks like a sexist heap of dung (no offense). Evil or Very Mad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)