Go down

Re: break a wish

on July 16th 2013, 11:43 pm
Granted, that's not a computer. It's a microwave. lol!

I wish for somebody else to get that joke.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on July 17th 2013, 12:23 pm
nobody does

i wish a had a million bucks

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on July 17th 2013, 2:51 pm
Granted, you now own 1,000,000 male goats...which have just eaten all your clothes, books and favourite foods! Surprised

I wish to become a natural mage, like Zed Starmute.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on June 13th 2015, 9:50 am
granted but now turn yourself into a cactus

I wish I had my own house.

on June 13th 2015, 2:28 pm
Granted, you now own the entire series of House, M.D. on VHS.

I wish you well on your journey.

on June 13th 2015, 3:24 pm
Granted BUT I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i could go to E3

on June 13th 2015, 3:28 pm
Granted. Have fun at the Electric Eel Emporium!

I wish I hadn't just made that wish...

on June 13th 2015, 3:29 pm
GRANTED BUT NOW IM A ZOMBIE!!!!!!!! FILLED WITH REVENGE

I wish it wasnt so hot.

on June 13th 2015, 3:45 pm
Granted, it's so cold that you are now frozen to whatever spot you are sitting, lying or standing.

I wish for @KingreX32, @SuperVash, @Mouser, @Epona and @Amufungal to respond to the most recent PMs I sent them regarding their parts in Power Rangers Mushroom Force: The Series.

on June 13th 2015, 6:21 pm
Granted Will Do it now.

I wish Ghost recon wasnt taking so long to install to my PS3

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum