Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: Mario Kart Wii Tournament 2 - May 26/27

on May 25th 2013, 4:25 pm
Care to race for a few? I'm creating a room right now. Kushina might be joining us. Wink

on May 25th 2013, 4:27 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Care to race for a few? I'm creating a room right now. Kushina might be joining us. Wink
I'm still waking up. Maybe later. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on May 25th 2013, 10:43 pm
If anyone wants to practice with me beforehand I'd be up for a few races right now. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on May 26th 2013, 3:23 pm
The tournament is just three hours away! GamerZack you're still not registered as a friend even though I entered your code yesterday. Sad

on May 26th 2013, 6:00 pm
I'm joining right now! I love you
Is GamerZack joining us? Smile

on May 26th 2013, 6:04 pm
I will join next time! ^^

on May 26th 2013, 8:33 pm
Sorry, Kushina. I had organised to meet my friend today. I'll race next time. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum