Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Anonymous

Twins birth announcement (YAAAY!!!) Empty Twins birth announcement (YAAAY!!!)

March 20th 2013, 10:50 am
Just a quick note here from my laptop. You're the first to hear next to our families and friends. I won't stay on long.

Last night, just after I quick chat with Zack, my waters broke and I went into labour real fast. It took me a mere 5 hours to deliver 2 happy and very healthy angels within just 15 minutes. We're so extremely proud to announce the birth of our twin baby girls:

Kimberly | Kyara
3290 grams (7lb 4oz) | 3260 grams (7lb 3oz)
51 cm (20") | 51 cm (20")
06:38AM | 06:53AM
Zodiac Signs: Pisces
Their two proud parents: Dennis & Samantha
Xmas Bell Xmas Bell Xmas Bell

THERE SO CUTE!!! I've been nursing them already!!! Very Happy SO SWEET!!!

PS: I'm sorry I won't be able to stay on long, and I realize to some it might come as a shock, because I never told them. I need to get something to eat first, that's for sure Razz . We're both so very very happy, busy and tired right now! cheers YAAY!!! Sleep
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Twins birth announcement (YAAAY!!!) Empty Re: Twins birth announcement (YAAAY!!!)

March 20th 2013, 11:58 am
Congratulations Samantha! I just have one question, though. Which do think will be the first Nintendo game that you introduce to them?

Twins birth announcement (YAAAY!!!) Empty Re: Twins birth announcement (YAAAY!!!)

March 20th 2013, 6:59 pm
Thank you, Nintenbro. That's very kind. Well, I'm not thinking about gaming at all right now, and I guess it'll be better for us to stay off it for a while Wink But, yeah, if my Wii is still in a working state a couple of years from now, I may be teaching them to play Mario Kart lol! But, no, seriously, gaming is very much not on my mind right now, I'm sorry. I'll think it over in due time and get back to you with an answer on that one sooner or later.
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

March 20th 2013, 7:49 pm
Now showing on GXT-TV: The Suite Life of Kim and Kya! Very Happy

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

March 20th 2013, 10:20 pm
congratulations

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Twins birth announcement (YAAAY!!!) Captaincanucksigcopy
Anonymous

March 21st 2013, 9:48 am
GamerZack7 wrote:Now showing on GXT-TV: The Suite Life of Kim and Kya! Very Happy
Thank you for all your PM's, Zack! Common sense is the least common of all my senses. haha! And my GXT doesn't have a streaming media event (unfortunately), but my next website will! Laughing

KingreX32 wrote:congratulations
Thank you very much KingRex32. We're all enjoying those lovely courtesies.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

March 21st 2013, 1:03 pm
^ I can just see them now, each with a tiny hand on the Wii Wheel. Very Happy

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

March 21st 2013, 2:27 pm
Nintenbro wrote:^ I can just see them now, each with a tiny hand on the Wii Wheel. Very Happy
Kimberley racing as Baby Peach, Kyara racing as Baby Daisy...it'd be so cute to watch. Very Happy

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Anonymous

March 22nd 2013, 11:06 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:
Nintenbro wrote:^ I can just see them now, each with a tiny hand on the Wii Wheel. Very Happy
Kimberley racing as Baby Peach, Kyara racing as Baby Daisy...it'd be so cute to watch. Very Happy

lol! And I think I won't let them to go anywhere near a computer for a couple of years. I'm not sure if there are games for those ages even. Suggestions anyone?
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

March 23rd 2013, 12:12 pm
Congratulations Samantha.
Anonymous

March 23rd 2013, 2:55 pm
English..: Thank you, Sneaker. That's very kind of you! Wink
Dutch....: Dank je, Sneaker. Dat is heel aardig van je! Wink
Anonymous

March 26th 2013, 10:44 am
Mind you, we've got new life in our aquarium. I didn't give them names yet, and I'm sure I won't for a long time here.

We got 4 Ryukin as a gift from a good friend of mine. 1 black, 1 grey with a silvery belly, one orange and one white and red. They all seem to be responding very well to eachother and we're glad there's so much joy in the house again now.

Today, our twin cuties got a heel prick for a bloodtest to detect the possible presence of a number of rare hereditary diseases in an early stage. And I went out with them for the first time into the wintery cold that seems to be stuck to the Northern part of our European continent here.
Tech101
Tech101

March 26th 2013, 1:33 pm
Congratulations!! I have three of my own with the youngest being almost 8 months and I can't even imagine twins!! Good luck and I hope you can get some much needed rest in the near future!
Anonymous

March 26th 2013, 3:59 pm
Thank you, Tech101. We feel like we're blessed with them. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)