Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Best Wild Riders In The World Empty Best Wild Riders In The World

March 16th 2013, 11:24 pm
Post your worldwide ranking's for ATV Wild Ride here at WiiWareWave.

I'm currently posted up in 98th place worldwide, with one online race. I should get better with practice, I hope... Very Happy

Best Wild Riders In The World Empty Re: Best Wild Riders In The World

March 17th 2013, 3:10 pm
I'm thinking of recruiting an ATV Wild Ride racing team, kind of like what we had going with Moto Heroz. Which I actually played for a few minutes not too long ago. We would include a [WWW] tag before our online username's. If any WiiWareWave members are interested in joining me, just inform me in this thread. Very Happy

Best Wild Riders In The World Empty Re: Best Wild Riders In The World

March 17th 2013, 11:18 pm
I'm currently ranked in 3rd place worldwide, with 9 online races and a rating of 9.905. Very Happy

Edit: I decided to go with "NG" (Nintygaming) as the tag, because there's just not enough characters available for WWW. So my profile name is now displayed as so: NG William. Very Happy

DoubleEdit: Nevermind, I just decided to stick with Nintenbro as my profile title.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)