Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

SD Card Upgrade (Technical Support & Assistance) Empty SD Card Upgrade (Technical Support & Assistance)

January 24th 2013, 1:00 pm
Hey, guys! I just received my 32GB Sandisk Ultra SDHC 30MB/s (Class 10) card in the mail today, and I'm encountering some technical difficulties trying to upgrade. Well, they're technical difficulties in a sense. I have access to a laptop with an SD card slot and everything, but I'll also need another computer to have access to Nintendo's instructions for upgrading an SD card. The Wii browser sure as hell won't load the page, so I'm kind of in a bundle here. Could one of our Nintendo savy member's post Nintendo's official instructions for upgrading an SD card in this thread? I would seriously appreciate it, because Fire Emblem: Awakening will be available to download in the very near future.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

SD Card Upgrade (Technical Support & Assistance) Empty Re: SD Card Upgrade (Technical Support & Assistance)

January 24th 2013, 1:13 pm
I don't think that your SD card is compatible.

SD Card Upgrade (Technical Support & Assistance) D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

SD Card Upgrade (Technical Support & Assistance) Empty Re: SD Card Upgrade (Technical Support & Assistance)

January 24th 2013, 1:25 pm
Why do you say that Eureka?

Edit: I was actually able to access Nintendo's inbstructions, and I believe my new SD card is compatible Eureka. It's states that the 3DS is compatible with standard SD cards up to a size of 2GB and 4GB SDHC cards and larger. I also believe that a 32GB SDHC card is the largest recommended by Nintendo for use in your 3DS.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)