Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?Today at 2:44 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

America, here's your Fire Emblem: Awakening boxart OnnHMCIlomGvV3ZjppOzn2aGeSFCBsL8

Fire Emblem: Awakening is set to be release in North America, in retail and Nintendo eShop, on February 4. Nintendo site reveals the official boxart (same cover as Japan's) and other info such as Downloadable content.

There will be content to purchase for additional single player missions, new playable characters, and rare items. There will also be free content via Spotpass towards local multiplayer and other modes.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
December 14th 2012, 4:09 pmKokorOtaku
Sweet, but I'll be DLing it
FM_Alchemist
December 14th 2012, 4:09 pmFM_Alchemist
I can't wait to get my hands on this game! Super Saiyen
NINTENBRO
December 14th 2012, 5:31 pmNINTENBRO
I'm not totally sure about how interested I am for this game to arrive, but nothing even comes close to touching the ridiculously awesome box-art for Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)