Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Nano Assault Neo probably be release before EX Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ8IhbsxJdITXoJ_FDHGKQJ1gmem1YvsjKXJA6cxOxMz1oixLu
Screenshot from Nano Assault Neo

Last month in early August, Shin'en Multimedia announced that a superior version of Nano Assault will be available on the Nintendo eShop, known as Nano Assault EX, with an unconfirmed release date. Last week at the Nintendo Direct Wii U preview event, revealed during the montage that Nano Assault Neo will be release in the launch window on the Wii U eShop.

Today, unfortunately, Shin'en Multimedia confirms that Nano Assault EX will not be release this year via Twitter

@SkywardL (That's Me!) We try everything to get EX into the eShop this year! I admit, releasing 8 SKUs in 2012 is a challenge, but possible.

No need to worry, Jet Rocket: Super Surf for the 3DS eShop might be release later this year as Shin'en tweeted...

...It's almost done. Last finishing touches.. Love the music. Thanks to Martin Schioeler.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
September 19th 2012, 3:15 pmNINTENBRO
But I thought this was already scheduled to be released on the eShop very soon. I think the EX version is going to lose a lot of potential sales because of this. First of all, the EX version will then need to compete with the graphically superior WiiU version. Also, you already know what happens to all of the hype, when a videogame misses it's luanch window. Shin'en Multimedia shouldn't have announced the EX version yet. By the time the EX version is released, the excitement will have already died down. The only chance it will have of being somewhat successful on the 3DS eShop is if it's very competitively priced.
Trinity33
September 19th 2012, 6:09 pmTrinity33
This sucks hard. Nano Assault Neo probably be release before EX 1625187496
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)