Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Straight Right is the company behind the WiiU version of Mass Effect 3, and just like the WiiU, there is no release date. According to Straight Right, Mass Effect 3 is only the beginning as they have other WiiU projects in the works.

Straight Right: Mass Effect 3 WiiU Is Only The Beginning Me3

"We've made a few bets on Wii U actually so we're certainly hoping it does well. In addition to ME3 we have an original Wii U title in development, and we've started on another big game in a well known franchise that will be released in 2013. But you can never put all your eggs in one basket and we're continuing our efforts on iOS and on other platforms. This industry is pretty volatile, you always have to be thinking about what's coming next."

Fortunately, Straight Right has a good relationship with both Nintendo and BioWare.

"We've been admirers of BioWare for a long time and had actually wanted to work with them on the DS a while back. Tantalus did Unreal II on Xbox so we had some experience with challenging ports, and with the Unreal engine. We also have a great relationship with Nintendo, in that they published one of our titles on GBA and in so far as we've always supported their platforms. So I guess the planets aligned and we were able to convince BioWare to trust us with their baby."

Source: Click here

Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)