Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
High Voltage Software has been quiet ever since Conduit 2's release, but that's about to change as HVSBob tells fans of the Conduit franchise to expect news before the year is out.

High Voltage Software: Expect Conduit News Before Years End Conduit2-sc6

Question: What about some original HVS games I've heard about, like The Grinder, Animales de la Muerte, and of course the Conduit series?
Answer: As usual, there are things we're not ready to talk about. The games I just mentioned in the last answer, for instance, are public knowledge for those who know where to look. But you may be pleased to know our strategy moving forward calls for a greater proportion of original IP games.

I'm excited about the projects we're working on now. I think they represent a new chapter for us: one that's more forward-thinking than before.

Question: OMG I love Conduit so much!
Answer: That's not a question, but thank you! And we haven't forgotten about Conduit over here, either. I would expect some new Conduit-related news before the year is out.

Unfortunately HVSBob did not comment on the status of The Grinder or Animales de la Muerte. Will they ever see the light of day? Who knows. Be sure to check out the link for more Q&A's.

Source: Click here

Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)