Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Anonymous

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance discussion. Empty Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance discussion.

July 24th 2012, 3:54 pm
This game has been receiving mixed reviews so I want to hear peoples impressions about this game before I spend my money.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance discussion. Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance discussion.

July 25th 2012, 9:08 pm
Looks great, but I'll wait to see of I can DL off the eShop

Super Coinage!

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance discussion. Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance discussion.

August 25th 2012, 12:02 pm
Are Heartless still in the game or just Dream Eaters?

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance discussion. D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Killeryoshii
Killeryoshii

September 12th 2012, 1:31 pm
What are the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3D?

September 23rd 2012, 8:33 pm
Kushina, I've seen a few diehard fans claim it's the weakest entry in the series, so far.

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 24th 2012, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Super Coinage!

September 24th 2012, 4:47 pm
I don't know why since this game is closer to the PS2 games than the other handheld games Neutral

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Komicturtle
Komicturtle

September 24th 2012, 6:09 pm
Coming from someone who has played most of the KH games (besides Coded and Birth by Sleep), I honestly think it's the better in the series. The worlds are fantastic and the sound team went far beyond my expectations when it comes to the music. My favorite has to be from The Grid- fantastic music and the Gigabyte Mantis' boss theme is absolutely incredible. The past KH games for the most part had the same music for boss encounters so it was nice to see each world had it's own set for bosses. Of course, that's just the music side. When it comes to gameplay, it's good- I mean, I feel it's closer to the orignal KH. I did not like the action button input in KH2. Of course, instead they opted in for short touch based input which surprisingly isn't as bad as I'd thought it may have been. Each world has it's unique and interesting inputs (such as deciphering code in The Grid or playing a short Elite Beat Agents styled rhythm game in Symphony of Sorcery). And good thing is, it's not forced during battle but I'd advise using it when you can to get bonuses.

Give it a shot. I've enjoyed the game in the 26 hours I put into it. And I could not put it down. I also felt so attached to my Dream Eaters... Love my team Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)