Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Tasuki
Tasuki

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Empty Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

July 8th 2012, 10:29 pm
Since I have recently beat Castlevania Bloodlines for the Genesis I have been wanting to play the sequel on the DS but I have been having the hardest time finding it.

So I want to know does anyone know whats up with Portrait of Ruin? I even went as far as calling 6 Gamestops in my area and not one of them had it. I also called two other stores that deal with used games and got the same results. The only place I can find it is Ebay or Amazon. Did that game have a limited release or something? I dont want to have to order it online cause I want to play it now but if its the only way I guess I just will have to suffer.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Empty Re: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

July 8th 2012, 11:09 pm
My Gamestop had it in stock 2 weeks ago when I was browsing their DS games.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin 19654

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin 87457210

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Tasuki
Tasuki

July 16th 2012, 9:18 pm
Hooooray!!! I finally found a copy in my town. Brand new for 20 dollars.
SuperVash
SuperVash

July 17th 2012, 10:54 pm
I've been wanting this game for a while now, but I don't have much money atm. In your opinion is this game worth the $20 that you spent?

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
Tasuki
Tasuki

July 17th 2012, 11:09 pm
From what I have played so far I say yes. Mind you I have only played about an hour and half but I only played it that long cause my 3DS needed to be charged and my dinner was getting cold lol.

So far I am liking it alot more than Dawn of Sorrow if you have ever played that one. The music is top notch Castlevania style and the game play reminds me alot of SotN. The added quirk to this game is the fact that you get two heroes that you can swap out when you feel the need to. At times though you need the help of your ally like some doors you need both your combined weight on the switch to open it. You even get a devastating dual attack that you and your partner can use when the action gets hairy.

But yes if you have never played this game before and are a fan of the Castlevania series than I high recommend it and at 20 dollars its worth every penny.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 18th 2012, 12:05 am
Are the WiFi features still accessible, if you're playing it on a 3DS?

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)