Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
[Update] Toki Tori arriving to Nintendo eShop  3CFbY0fxOEvQXmlrShAP80-qGtOkHRKA
Not an update from the Wiiware title this time

For those who played or heard Toki Tori for WiiWare, a puzzle platformer, the original Game Boy Color version will be available on the Nintendo eShop "very soon".

Two Tribes confirms this announcement via Twitter. Thanks to Two Tribes for giving Nintendo 3DS owners a new Virtual Console game to excited about.

Do you prefer to play the original Toki Tori on the Nintendo 3DS or a Stereoscopic 3D update from the Wiiware version? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Update
Two Tribes confirms a Europe release as well and it will be sooner than in NA.

Last edited by SkywardL on June 21st 2012, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
Ha! I still haven't begun to finish the WiiWare version yet. You know, it was another one of those compulsive splurges. To answer your question my friend, I would rather have access to the original GBC version. I see no point in owning the same game twice, even if it has been enhanced with stereoscopic 3-D effects. I don't believe that's enough of a reason to warrant a second purchase. If they added some visual upgrades and stereoscopic 3-D effects to the original GBC version, that would definitely tempt me even more so.
Chrono_Cross
June 21st 2012, 12:07 amChrono_Cross
This is great news. Toki Tori is easily one of the best games on the WiiWare service and I can see it being one on the best on the eShop as well. Smile
SkywardL
Europe release confirm!
Staroceancrazy
June 21st 2012, 1:15 pmStaroceancrazy
Awesome Very Happy
Amufungal
Yay! A new gameboy color game Smile
ZezHylia
I'm looking forward to this game. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments