Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by: KingreX32

WiiU Assassins Creed 3 details Announced AssassinsCreed3

According to a plethora of Sources (Nintendo Power and My Nintendo News) a bunch of details regarding the WiiU version of Assassins Creed 3 have been Detailed. Most of the details revealed were mainly for the Touch Screen Controller.

According to these Sources (among others)

-information from the Animus database will be displayed on the WiiU controller rather than the screen

-in addition to this the controller can be used as a historical database allowing players to bring up entries on characters they encounter through out the campaign

-The touch screen is used for inventory and seamless weapon changing that don’t take you away from the combat, one simple tap switches you from single weapon to dual-wield

-The touch screen is also used for “Eagle Vision” using the accelerometer inside to detect how the player is holding the controller and adjust the camera accordingly.

-The Controller is used as an Map and “Navigation tool”

Assassins Creed 3 is due out this year on October 30th 2012, No word yet on the WiiU version as a release date has not been announced. So what do you guys think of these features? Good? Bad? Lets us know in the comments.

Sources Digital Spy.ca, Computer and Video games.com and Gaming Blend

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

WiiU Assassins Creed 3 details Announced Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Link_i_am
March 26th 2012, 5:32 pmLink_i_am
I wonder if the release date will be confirmed at E3?
KingreX32
March 26th 2012, 6:18 pmKingreX32
there a good chance.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)