Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Does anyone here play Playstation Home? Empty Does anyone here play Playstation Home?

January 4th 2012, 2:34 pm
I love all the features the online app has. Very Happy

Does anyone here play Playstation Home? Pbucket

Does anyone here play Playstation Home? Pbucket
H_Bogart32
H_Bogart32
Admin

Does anyone here play Playstation Home? Empty Re: Does anyone here play Playstation Home?

January 5th 2012, 1:17 am
I play with some regularity.
Scrubsy
Scrubsy

Does anyone here play Playstation Home? Empty Re: Does anyone here play Playstation Home?

January 6th 2012, 2:17 pm
I played it frequently when it came out but then I got fed up with the constant updates and the having to download places so I just gave up and deleted it all.
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 6th 2012, 2:20 pm
The updates are very rare now Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Marth
Marth

January 21st 2012, 11:31 pm
I did enjoy it back in 2009, but it would be more fulfilling is I had friends who actually play it as well. Most of them don't own a PS3 or simply aren't interested in using Home. It's a cool idea, though.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)