Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Fox_McCloud
Fox_McCloud

Zenonia- Glitchy? Empty Zenonia- Glitchy?

October 17th 2011, 4:13 pm
Hi

I recently downloaded the Zenonia game and couldn't help but notice that the game was... glitchy. I was just wondering if this was consistent with other players' experience of the game since there is a chance my game didn't download correctly. There are parts in the game where characters flash and the screen seems to flicker where it might be meant to fade between scenes. I just beat up 5 Holy knights and when the second guy came to back up the first... He wasn't there, then a flickering knight seemed to run straight through the trees and off screen. On the odd chance that this is how the game is meant to be I'm dissappointed.I Just thought I should check before I go removing the game and downloading it again since I've just been doing a lot of levelling up and would hate to destroy my save data just to find that is how the game is anyway. Any help would be great. Thanks

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)