Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?May 2nd 2024, 2:44 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Update! Chickens go Crazy on Nintendo eShop PQhM-MDy2ReipXixlnvgnF7Fh45NJaXj

From the developer of Bird Mania 3D, Teyon, is bringing another high-scoring adventure that involves birds for the Nintendo eShop known as Crazy Chicken Pirates 3D. The release date is August 16th.

Update! Chickens go Crazy on Nintendo eShop 3Ny7uuDL_UUPeQbIqtyoKyOPjVLf77Pi

Crazy Chicken Pirates 3D is a point & shoot action game where you take aim at birds as they scurry through the island and plunge bravely into the waves for a desperate counterattack. You only have 90 seconds to complete your raid by slaying pirates and collecting all hidden treasures.

It's unclear if the aiming is control with the Circle Pad or Touch Screen. It's more likely that both control methods are available just like Bird Mania 3D did. Also worth noting that the 3D download price will be the same affordability as Bird Mania 3D, $1.99.

Are you excited for stopping white meat pirates in stereoscopic 3D? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Source: NOA

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
July 21st 2012, 11:06 amClαππαd
I'm not so sure about this game.
I'll give the game a fair chance to impress me of course, but I don't have high expectations.
SkywardL
July 21st 2012, 11:17 amSkywardL
Update

Release date is August 16
Clαππαd
July 21st 2012, 11:22 amClαππαd
I just posted the updated information in your article. Smile
Anonymous
This doesn't sound very fun, but I could be wrong.
Inoue79
July 21st 2012, 12:08 pmInoue79
I have zero interest in this game.
KeAfan7
Thank you for updating the article Clαππαd. Wink
NINTENBRO
July 21st 2012, 4:53 pmNINTENBRO
I'm not too interested in this already.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users