Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Bit-Trip
Bit-Trip

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on May 6th 2012, 3:21 am
Is Yoshi dancing? Surprised
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on May 6th 2012, 4:25 am
"...rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you..." -- Ernie

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin

on May 6th 2012, 11:37 am
I love your new avatar Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 6th 2012, 4:06 pm
Sailormoongal wrote:I love your new avatar Smile
Thanks. It's one of the site's pre-set avatars. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

on May 6th 2012, 6:58 pm
Um....it is Link and Navi Smile

GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 7th 2012, 1:07 am
And that is Link's trusty steed, Epona! :3

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 7th 2012, 1:20 am
I think that's one of the avatars I added to the gallery. Wink

Admin

on May 7th 2012, 1:36 am
It's funny...your name looks and sounds like my real name. :surprise:
Brian wrote:I think that's one of the avatars I added to the gallery. Wink
Yep. Wink

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 7th 2012, 1:53 am
Awesome colors, it's aesthetically pleasing. Wink

Admin

on May 7th 2012, 3:31 am
It's so dark that I can barely see that guy in your avatar...

Anonymous

on May 7th 2012, 5:06 am
lol *soundwav puts on troll face* is that zelda? XD lol lmao
ShounenMania
ShounenMania

on May 7th 2012, 11:01 am
Dude you look like a Shyguy. Razz

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 7th 2012, 2:01 pm
Goku approves. Goku

on May 7th 2012, 5:36 pm
Why so many thumbs up? Surprised

Anonymous

on May 7th 2012, 5:43 pm
BECAUSE I APPROVE, with your pony self Razz
RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

on May 7th 2012, 5:49 pm
Well I approve of your Shyguy getup Very Happy

Anonymous

on May 7th 2012, 5:50 pm
GOD DAMN IT.....T3T its not fair
RWBY Yellow = Yang
RWBY Yellow = Yang

on May 7th 2012, 5:53 pm
Don't worry I think Shyguys are cool Wink

Anonymous

on May 7th 2012, 5:55 pm
ya well this is like the third time i was called that T_T
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on May 7th 2012, 6:10 pm
You actually look more like the killer in The Chainsaw Massacre lol.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Anonymous

on May 7th 2012, 6:19 pm
:S idk who that is can u tell me? it looks like I seen her before...

this is what ive been told i look like Razz

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 215px-Shyguy_MP9
ShyGuy
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 200px-Leatherface1974
Leather Face
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 250px-Jasonf
Jason
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 225px-Michaelmyers2007
Michael Myers
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 220px-Neumos_seattle_2008
Buckethead (I try to image)
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 7th 2012, 9:53 pm
SOUNDWAV SUPERIOR. SHY GUY INFERIOR.

THUMBS-UP, EJECT. OPERATION: APPROVAL

MY CALCULATION: SOUNDWAV IS OVER 9000 PERCENT COOLER THAN GALVATRON.

Anonymous

on May 8th 2012, 4:39 am
ITS OVER 9000!!!!

link looks so clam in front of navi.....but in real life we WANT TO KILL THE B....
Retro Gamer
Retro Gamer

on May 8th 2012, 2:25 pm
Soundwav Approves!
Anonymous

on May 8th 2012, 2:27 pm
pac-man gives!
Retro Gamer
Retro Gamer

on May 8th 2012, 2:39 pm
Shyguy gives a thumbs up!
Anonymous

on May 8th 2012, 3:02 pm
wakka wakka wakka hohoho wakka wakka wakka
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 8th 2012, 3:24 pm
You don't look like a Shy Guy to me (you look like an Awesome Guy). If that was a gas mask, however, you'd look just like a Snifit. Very Happy

Anonymous

on May 8th 2012, 3:27 pm
lol...btw im not offended by the shyguy thing :Pjust throwing that out there
HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY HEY HEY LISTEN... *Links face* T_T
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 8th 2012, 5:21 pm
GamerZack's idea is approved by Soundwav
GamerZack: Free sammiches for everyone! Very Happy

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin

on May 9th 2012, 2:20 pm
Link Very Happy

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 Star_o10
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 9th 2012, 2:47 pm
So that must be Albel Nox...he looks EEEEEEEEVIL!!!! Surprised

Megatron2000
Megatron2000

on May 9th 2012, 2:50 pm
Link must be taking a break after fighting some Bokoblins |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on May 9th 2012, 2:56 pm
Megatron?

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 9th 2012, 6:15 pm
My first thought? Gwen's been turned into a child's toy. :3

Anonymous

on May 9th 2012, 6:19 pm
blue chicken........O_O I MUST EAT YOU OR RUN OF A CLIFF WITH YOU
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 9th 2012, 6:27 pm
You always approve. Razz

on May 9th 2012, 6:35 pm
and i also will always approve your approve Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 631737971

Brian Approves Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 631737971
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 9th 2012, 8:18 pm
You know what's better than black gloves? Black gauntlet-gloves. Wink

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on May 10th 2012, 12:41 pm
It's a blue rooster. Surprised

Admin

on May 10th 2012, 2:06 pm
Q. What did the publisher say about printing the love story Our Honeymoon in the Andes?

A. "You have my Peruval."

Marioman18
Marioman18

on May 10th 2012, 4:29 pm
What kind of alien chicken is that? 0.o

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 Pbucket
Tinglemaster
Tinglemaster

on May 10th 2012, 5:15 pm
It's Pit in all his 3DS glory!
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 10th 2012, 6:59 pm
GAH! It's the very same avatar which hurts my eyes on NLife! Crying or Very sad
@Marioman18 wrote:What kind of alien chicken is that? 0.o
It's Chookerel, a male Chook featured in the game Chicken Shed 2: Bad Eggs' Revenge!. Smile

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on May 10th 2012, 7:37 pm
Oh, of course! I just got over hearing about the pink slime being in ground beef, and now they've got blue slime in our chicken? pale
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 10th 2012, 8:51 pm
GamerZack's Top 5 Underrated Nintendo Consoles
1. Nintendo GameCube - This thing was a marvel, despite not looking anything like a dolphin.

2. Wii - The ultimate combination of gaming and three DVD cases stacked upon one another.

3. Game Boy micro - It's incredible that Nintendo managed to fit the GBA's hardware into a console not much bigger than its storage medium.

4. Pokemon mini - Although only four games were released outside Japan, it's one of the more creative approaches in regards to Nintendo hardware.

5. Nintendo DSi XL - THOSE SCREENS ARE SO FREAKING HUGE! Surprised

Anonymous

on May 11th 2012, 5:57 am

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 12 631737971
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 11th 2012, 7:55 pm
Behind that mask must be a face of pure individuality. Smile

Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin

on May 12th 2012, 12:33 pm
Kirby's so cute Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 12th 2012, 4:43 pm
Who is that? Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum