Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LonelyGamerJack
LonelyGamerJack
Admin

Your last retro purchase - Page 2 Empty Re: Your last retro purchase

on September 28th 2013, 7:36 pm
My most recent retro purchase? Well, I noticed last night while perusing the eShop that I had just over $5 to spend. I was surprised! I decided to download Pinball: Revenge of the Gator just to see what it was like, which brings my Game Boy game count to 22, not counting my Game Boy Color titles.

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Your last retro purchase - Page 2 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Your last retro purchase - Page 2 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

on November 7th 2013, 2:09 pm
Dragon Quest V is last retro game I buy. Smile

LonelyGamerJack
Admin

on November 7th 2013, 2:47 pm
I bought Wario's Woods, an amusing NES/Famicom puzzle game starring Toad.

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Your last retro purchase - Page 2 1625187496

: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Your last retro purchase - Page 2 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 8th 2015, 11:23 am
Dragon Warrior 3 (NES) to complete my North American Dragon Quest collection! king

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
LonelyGamerJack
LonelyGamerJack
Admin

on April 8th 2015, 3:09 pm
Congratulations, dude! Your last retro purchase - Page 2 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on July 3rd 2015, 9:32 pm
Suikuden III for the PS2. Believe it or not I managed to find a used copy for $25 at a yard sale! Prinny

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on September 20th 2015, 10:18 am
Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters has been added to my Gameboy collection lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum