Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Jnes5
Jnes5
Is The Grinder being published by Warner Bros. games ? Screen%20shot%202011-08-30%20at%209_35

So, can't wait until The Grinder gets released ?... you know, The Grinder ? a game being developed by High Voltage Software ? the same creators of The Conduit games ?... no ?... well I got some news for this game anyway

The Grinder, which the developer said that it might come out somewhere around October of this year, is finally getting a publisher, who is going to be Warner Bros. games... according to wikipedia's wiki page of the game

Some people think that this information is fake or misinformed, but what do you guys think ?

Source: Gonintendo

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
Yes I know weve been waiting for this game since 2009. Ive been super excited for it. But I think High Voltage should put it off for another year. Why?
Make it a launch Title for the WiiU plus if its on WiiU they can make the game so much better. Improved Graphics, Improved Online, Improved everything. It would be worth the Wait.
NINTENBRO
This still has a listed release date of Oct. 31rst, is that valid information? Has anybody heard anything new pertaining to the online multiplayer? Aside from the story mode, will it contain online multiplayer options simular to GoldenEye 007?
Otaku
KingreX32 wrote:Yes I know weve been waiting for this game since 2009. Ive been super excited for it. But I think High Voltage should put it off for another year. Why?
Make it a launch Title for the WiiU plus if its on WiiU they can make the game so much better. Improved Graphics, Improved Online, Improved everything. It would be worth the Wait.
except you know nobody would buy it because almost nobody except super wealthy people will be able to afford a system that costs as much as a new car Crying or Very sad
KingreX32
That is an assumption. We still don't know the pricing of the WiiU. Its all just speculation right now.
NINTENBRO
How did this thread become a discussion of the WiiU MSRP?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)