Boosting Towards Mid-Race!
Nintendo has officially announced Wave 3 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe BCP and it's a REALLY good wave featuring London Loop, Berlin Byways, and Merry Mountain from Tour, Rock Rock Mountain and Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 7, Boo Lake from Super Circuit which is the first course in the BCP to utilize the underwater racing mechanic. And the last two courses are Peach Gardens from DS and Maple Treeway from Wii!
The DLC is scheduled to drop on December 7th globally. What do you think of the courses included in Wave 3? Also what are your hopes for future waves of the DLC? As always be sure to let us know in our comments section below!
#DLC #MK8D #BCP #Switch #eShop #Retail #Nintendo #Mario #MarioKart
Amufungal, Warlock in love, Chickgoboom, OrionJZed, Mouser, Aqua Cherry Blossom, ToughGamer and Golden_Toad like this post
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Announcement May Be Imminent! Updated!
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Predictions
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Online Sessions Discussion
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum