Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boosting Towards Mid-Race!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nintendo has officially announced Wave 3 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe BCP and it's a REALLY good wave featuring London Loop, Berlin Byways, and Merry Mountain from Tour, Rock Rock Mountain and Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 7, Boo Lake from Super Circuit which is the first course in the BCP to utilize the underwater racing mechanic. And the last two courses are Peach Gardens from DS and Maple Treeway from Wii!

eshop - News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th! Mk-8_w10

The DLC is scheduled to drop on December 7th globally. What do you think of the courses included in Wave 3? Also what are your hopes for future waves of the DLC? As always be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#DLC #MK8D #BCP #Switch #eShop #Retail #Nintendo #Mario #MarioKart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eshop - News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th! 19654

eshop - News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th! 87457210

eshop - News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, Chickgoboom, RyanNerdyGamer, Mouser, Kain and like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Golden_Toad
Great variety of courses! It looks like the leak was spot-on for wave 3 with the exception of Maple Treeway. victory

Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, Chickgoboom, RyanNerdyGamer, Mouser, Kain and like this post

Chickgoboom
It's great that there's finally a track that is using the underwater mechanic! December 7th is pretty soon too! Very Happy

Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Mouser, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom and ToughGamer like this post

Mouser
The grandkids will love this news!

Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom and ToughGamer like this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
This is wonderful news lol. Smug

Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain and ToughGamer like this post

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed @KokorOtaku You have been summoned! Your thoughts? scratch

Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom and ToughGamer like this post

Amufungal
This looks like the best wave yet. Smile

Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom and ToughGamer like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
eshop - News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th! 633cbd10

Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom and ToughGamer like this post

Warlock in love
@OrionJZed Waaaaaaaaaa!

Just in time for the Christmas holiday season! I love you

Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom and ToughGamer like this post

ToughGamer
@Warlock in love Lol.  @OrionJZed I'm blown away by how good both Super Circuit tracks that have released so far in the booster course pass look. I'm not one for lengthy comments, but wow they are lookers.

Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@ToughGamer Wait’ll you see Cheep-Cheep Island and Sunset Wilds… victory

KeAfan7, Otaku, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
Looking to mess around as Waluigi on Maple Treeway and (somehow) upload it as a video as soon as this wave drops. :waluigitime:

Otaku, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed Was Sunset Wilds found in the data leak? scratch

Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@KeAfan7 I vaguely remember a snippet of its theme being part of it, yes… however, the amount of effort that went into revamping it for Mario Kart Tour was clearly intended for other uses. Wink

Also, it was in one of the rumour mills that later turned out to be accurate by a considerable margin, so it’s credible if nothing else. eshop - News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th! 631737971

Otaku, XenobladeYuki, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

XenobladeYuki
Is it possible that not every wave will have Tour city courses @OrionJZed? I noticed there are only 4-5 city courses left and the supposed leak showed 7 were coming with an additional 5 nitro courses which the only one from Tour that remains is Vancouver Velocity as well as 12 retro courses in waves 4-6. I somehow don't see 3 brand new city courses or 4 brand new nitro courses releasing in the second half of the BCP.

Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom and Talesfanatic like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@XenobladeYuki There are still several city courses yet to be added to Mario Kart Tour, which will likely happen throughout 2023 before being added to the BCP waves. victory

Of course, it’s possible Nintendo anticipated leaks of future waves, and created mock-ups of future cups’ console banners as a way to throw off would-be sleuths, in case they figured it out; the fact we have Maple Treeway, a course from Mario Kart Wii, instead of the already-hypothesised Waluigi Stadium from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, is evidence that there may in fact be less city courses than the “leaks” indicate, meaning a wider selection of retro surprises and minty-fresh Nitro goodies. Happy

Then again, Waluigi Stadium DID appear in Mario Kart Wii as part of its Retro GP selection, so perhaps it’s an extra clue for fans to help fuel their speculation. What you assume must be Airship Fortress from Mario Kart DS may turn out to be Rosalina’s Ice World from Mario Kart 7; it may even work in reverse, so that track you think is Luigi’s Mansion from the DS may actually be Frappé Snowland from Mario Kart 64. Who knows? Shocked

Otaku, Kain and Talesfanatic like this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Waluigi Pinball and Coconut Mall seem to have received a graphical overhaul lol.

The new tracks are amazing as well lol. Smug

Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain and Talesfanatic like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@Aqua Cherry Blossom The Super Circuit courses have received extra attention since the Flower Cup’s GBA Mario Circuit, the ultimate blend of nostalgia and newness. Happy

I played that one so much on my Glacier GBA console (and in later years an Onyx GBA SP, Titanium Nintendo DS, Polar White DS lite, and as a Virtual Console download on Wii U… but not on any 3DS console, because I missed the Ambassador Program by the skin of my foolish trade-in blunder mere hours before the official announcement… eshop - News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th! 1625187496)

Looking forward to the revamped Boo Lake, as well as TWO favourites from Mario Kart 7! victory

Otaku, Kain and Talesfanatic like this post

Talesfanatic
@OrionJZed Why are blue shells no longer displaying on the mini map? study

Otaku, RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@Talesfanatic Wait… what?! Surprised

Otaku and Kain like this post

Otaku
@OrionJZed  @Talesfanatic Redownload the game and update if this happens to you. I had the same problem when I originally downloaded the update, but redownloading the game and update fixed the issue.

RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

Kain
@OrionJZed @KokorOtaku @SunDownSamurai @KeAfan7 Do you think wave 4 will release in February or March? Either way each wave gets better and better.

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@Kain March, possibly in time for my not-birthday. Happy

Kain likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)