Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

Nintendo Direct (February 2022) Discussion Empty Nintendo Direct (February 2022) Discussion

February 10th 2022, 8:08 pm
Aight, who wants to discuss the newest reveals and updates in this week's Nintendo Direct? Happy

I guess the first thing I'd like to say is "HOLY DJDHGGJCGHGFFHCBJJ?!?!!!!!!!1! Shocked," but not everyone understands hype-driven Gibberish, so let's all agree to use plain and simple English, as we do in every other part of the forum. Wink

I'm super excited for the new Booster Course Pass coming to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It's nice to see the revamped Retro circuits featured in Mario Kart Tour are indeed intended for this DLC. Pikachu

Also, Ninja Fronking Hideaway! In the very first add-on pack in March! That track is amazing (even though it has framerate issues on many devices), so it'll be exciting to experience it on a console that can handle it! YATTA! victory

Oh... and revamped Salmon Run in Splatoon 3 looks, like, totes fresh or whatever... now if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna succumb to a little excitement-induced burnout for a while... see you all on Pokémon Day. Bored/What the...?
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Nintendo Direct (February 2022) Discussion Empty Re: Nintendo Direct (February 2022) Discussion

February 13th 2022, 10:30 pm
Live-A-Live, Mario Kart 8: Deluxe Booster Pass, Chrono Cross: Radical Dreamer's Edition, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 were my favourite announcements from the direct. Also looking forward to the new Mario Strikers game! Dance

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?

NintendoFronkinPurist likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Nintendo Direct (February 2022) Discussion Empty Re: Nintendo Direct (February 2022) Discussion

April 12th 2022, 7:15 pm
This direct was awesome! There’s a ton of games I’ve gotten from it and a ton I’m still waiting for to release

NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

April 14th 2022, 2:17 pm
@KokorOtaku Anything in particular you’ve been playing from the Direct? victory

FRONK!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

April 14th 2022, 8:34 pm
@ShinyNintendoPurist I’ve been playing Kirby, MK DLC and Chrono Cross from that direct and soon will be playing Nintendo Switch Sports and have Mario Strikers, Live A Live, FE Warriors 3 Hopes on pre order and I’m waiting to put Klonoa on pre order

NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

April 16th 2022, 1:02 am
@KokorOtaku I’ve been seeing a fair bit of discussion on Live-A-Live, though admittedly I’m not quite sure what to make of it. From what I can tell, it’s something to do with different eras of history, but not sure if it’s based on an anime/manga series or its own video game.

FRONK!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

April 16th 2022, 6:48 pm
@NintendoFronkinPurist it’s its own thing

NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

April 20th 2022, 3:32 pm
@KokorOtaku Sweet! Looks like I have another potential game to research for my library. Happy

FRONK!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

April 21st 2022, 11:04 am
@NintendoFronkinPurist Yeah, plus it has a lot of the creative talent from Chrono Trigger who developed the original game so you know it's going to be amazing! Wink

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

April 21st 2022, 3:12 pm
I hope we get a 2D-HD Chrono Trigger after Live A Live

NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

April 22nd 2022, 2:47 pm
@Towafan7 @KokorOtaku I haven’t yet had the opportunity to play that one… Nintendo Direct (February 2022) Discussion 1625187496

FRONK!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum