Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread)

+7
RWBY_Red
SuperVash
Staroceancrazy
Amufungal
KokorOtaku
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
11 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) Empty (General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread)

February 10th 2022, 8:08 pm
Aight, who wants to discuss the newest reveals and updates in this week's Nintendo Direct? Happy

I guess the first thing I'd like to say is "HOLY DJDHGGJCGHGFFHCBJJ?!?!!!!!!!1! Shocked," but not everyone understands hype-driven Gibberish, so let's all agree to use plain and simple English, as we do in every other part of the forum. Wink

I'm super excited for the new Booster Course Pass coming to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It's nice to see the revamped Retro circuits featured in Mario Kart Tour are indeed intended for this DLC. Pikachu

Also, Ninja Fronking Hideaway! In the very first add-on pack in March! That track is amazing (even though it has framerate issues on many devices), so it'll be exciting to experience it on a console that can handle it! YATTA! victory

Oh... and revamped Salmon Run in Splatoon 3 looks, like, totes fresh or whatever... now if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna succumb to a little excitement-induced burnout for a while... see you all on Pokémon Day. Bored/What the...?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) Empty Re: (General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread)

February 13th 2022, 10:30 pm
Live-A-Live, Mario Kart 8: Deluxe Booster Pass, Chrono Cross: Radical Dreamer's Edition, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 were my favourite announcements from the direct. Also looking forward to the new Mario Strikers game! Dance

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) 19654

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) 87457210

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) Empty Re: (General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread)

April 12th 2022, 7:15 pm
This direct was awesome! There’s a ton of games I’ve gotten from it and a ton I’m still waiting for to release

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 14th 2022, 2:17 pm
@KokorOtaku Anything in particular you’ve been playing from the Direct? victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 14th 2022, 8:34 pm
@ShinyNintendoPurist I’ve been playing Kirby, MK DLC and Chrono Cross from that direct and soon will be playing Nintendo Switch Sports and have Mario Strikers, Live A Live, FE Warriors 3 Hopes on pre order and I’m waiting to put Klonoa on pre order

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 16th 2022, 1:02 am
@KokorOtaku I’ve been seeing a fair bit of discussion on Live-A-Live, though admittedly I’m not quite sure what to make of it. From what I can tell, it’s something to do with different eras of history, but not sure if it’s based on an anime/manga series or its own video game.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 16th 2022, 6:48 pm
@NintendoFronkinPurist it’s its own thing

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 20th 2022, 3:32 pm
@KokorOtaku Sweet! Looks like I have another potential game to research for my library. Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 21st 2022, 11:04 am
@NintendoFronkinPurist Yeah, plus it has a lot of the creative talent from Chrono Trigger who developed the original game so you know it's going to be amazing! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 21st 2022, 3:12 pm
I hope we get a 2D-HD Chrono Trigger after Live A Live

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 22nd 2022, 2:47 pm
@Towafan7 @KokorOtaku I haven’t yet had the opportunity to play that one… (General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) 1625187496
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 12th 2022, 6:36 pm
Is anyone else hoping that the E3 Direct is going to be announced tomorrow and go live later this week? Also what're y'all hoping gets announced in the hypothetical E3 Direct? 🤔

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 13th 2022, 9:33 pm
@Towafan7 28th-29th June is the hot goss right now. As for announcements, I learnt long ago to have next to no expectations, thus avoiding the gut Fronk that is inevitable disappointment. This means only good things and surprises in every Direct since! victory
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 19th 2022, 9:30 pm
@TheRealSquigley I just hope the second wave of the MK8D Booster Course Pass ends up being "available immediately after this Direct!" because otherwise chances are it won't release till late-July which will throw the entire release schedule out of whack. Bored/What the...?

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 20th 2022, 4:33 am
@Towafan7 Then are you in for a treat or what? victory
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

June 20th 2022, 10:39 am
Well, we're getting a "Direct" this week, but it's Xenoblade Chronicles 3 exclusive... will we still be getting a general Direct next week @TheRealSquigley @KokorOtaku? I hope so. 🙏

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 20th 2022, 10:42 am
@TheRealSquigley  @KokorOtaku  @Amufungal I heard about that, oh boy I am a bit worried about that myself. We REALLY need a general Direct soon otherwise we're going to be in for a software drought in the second half of the year... Grimace

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 20th 2022, 2:05 pm
@Amufungal Of course! Happy

@Towafan7 No drought, only rain… of game. victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 20th 2022, 2:26 pm
I want a direct just so we can see some 3rd party ports like Persona 3-5 and FF pixel remasters I-VI

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 20th 2022, 3:56 pm
@KokorOtaku Ooh, yes please! Personally, I’m keen for some info on the rumoured Game Boy series NSO+EP apps, with N64 app cross-compatibility.

Also, the ability to purchase the retro library apps separately would be a smart move on Nintendo’s part that’d still bring them revenue while costing practically nothing to implement, while also giving owners who don’t play online and/or who want to keep them outside of a subscription an option that caters to them.

KokorOtaku likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 20th 2022, 7:03 pm
@TheRealSquigley yeah I don’t know why Nintendo isn’t doing that, I don’t touch my NSO but I would play these games if they were purchasable, I plan on buying the MK8DX Booster courses someday as well

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

June 21st 2022, 11:20 am
We want to have a general E3 Direct @Nintendo Exclamation

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) Star_o10

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 21st 2022, 8:10 pm
@Staroceancrazy What is this... "Eee-Three" of which you speak? scratch

(lol jk Razz)
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 24th 2022, 3:34 pm
It’s weird we know more then normal, but I really want to see a bunch of 3rd party ports/Zelda HDs

SuperVash
SuperVash

June 25th 2022, 6:41 pm
@KokorOtaku @TheRealSquigley If there's a new Nintendo Direct this week, will there be an announcement on Sunday night again as was the case with last week's Xenoblade Direct? Hmm

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 26th 2022, 3:32 am
@SuperVash @KokorOtaku Could be… it wouldn’t be the first time we receive a game-focussed Direct followed by a showcase a week later. 🤔
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 26th 2022, 9:00 pm
The rumor is it’s a Partner Showcase, if its true all I want is Persona 3-5

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2022, 10:15 am
@KokorOtaku @TheRealSquigley It's a Partner Showcase at 6:00 AM PDT / 9:00 AM EDT. Out of curiosity has Nintendo ever announced a first party surprise at the end of a Partner Showcase before? I'm hoping we'll get a surprise announcement and trailer for wave 2 of the MK8D Booster Course Pass at the end of the Direct. 🤔

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2022, 8:15 pm
@Towafan7 Nintendo tends to drop first-party info and trailers as separate self-contained videos nowadays (barring exceptions like the recent full-length Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct), so expect a Wave 2 announcement trailer any day now. victory

Thoughts, @KokorOtaku and other friends? Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 28th 2022, 9:48 pm
We’ll I’m satisfied with the direct, I got my Persona as well as NeiR Automata, PAC Man World, and that unique RPG that takes place in a book. The only thing I feel it was missing was the FF pixel remasters

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 29th 2022, 1:02 am
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection are coming to Nintendo Switch?! I hope they include the original the translation error that make the original such delight! Love

Ooh, and a sequel to Super Bomberman R? Sweet! Hopefully it has a much easier means of unlocking playable characters and battle stages… the original is way too grindy to realistically unlock everything. Razz
RWBY_Red
RWBY_Red

June 30th 2022, 5:32 pm
@KokorOtaku @TheRealSquigley The highlights for me were the Doraemon: Story of Seasons sequel and Harvestella. Those two looked very promising.

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 1st 2022, 2:09 pm
@RWBY_Red @KokorOtaku Oh yeah… Doraemon: Story of Seasons looks so adorable! Love
Zatchbell
Zatchbell

July 2nd 2022, 5:36 pm
@TheRealSquigley @KokorOtaku @Towafan7 Do you think the rumors about an early July first party mini direct might be true? If so what are your predictions of what will be announced? study

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

July 2nd 2022, 7:10 pm
@TheRealSquigley @KokorOtaku @Towafan7 @Zatchbell Maybe? I would like to hear about the potentially leaked Fire Emblem game and wave 2 of the booster course pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 2nd 2022, 9:55 pm
Zatchbell wrote: @TheRealSquigley  @KokorOtaku  @Towafan7 Do you think the rumors about an early July first party mini direct might be true? If so what are your predictions of what will be announced? study
Wait... seriously?! ASDFGHJKL!!!1! Shocked

...now that that's out of my system, I predict a whole bunch of goodies to be included:

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass (Wave 2)
  • Game Boy: Nintendo Switch Online
  • Updates on the Breath of the Wild sequel, Metroid Prime 4, and/or Advance Wars remakes

I also think there'll be some Pokémon-related info, though not necessarily related to Scarlet and Violet (with an announcement of a Pokémon Presents showcase and/or a new trailer if anything), as well as release dates for the next wave of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate amiibo, including a few from the Fighters' Pass Vol. 2. And of course, a recap and/or new reveals of Splatoon 3 content, because it's almost time to Splat it Up! Love
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 3rd 2022, 8:16 am
Idk if I believe in a 1st party direct but just Twitter drops since the main rumors are of already released games/DLC like I could SEA WW/TP twitter drop for October (even though it’s packed already) and Metroid Prime remake be announced on its anniversary in August for a November release

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 3rd 2022, 1:51 pm
KokorOtaku wrote:I could SEA WW
Ha! I get it! lol!
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

July 8th 2022, 5:48 pm
@TheRealSquigley @KokorOtaku Nintendo is planning something. Nintendo of Japan tweeted ( 直接 Chokusetsu ) which means "Direct?" in Japanese and a few minutes later deleted the tweet. Hmm? 🤔

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) Pbucket

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) Pbucket

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 8th 2022, 6:27 pm
@Akatsuki that is odd

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 8th 2022, 10:50 pm
@Akatsuki @KokorOtaku Ah, the ol’ self-rumour tease… Wink
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

July 12th 2022, 10:39 am
@TheRealSquigley @KokorOtaku I saw the post @Akatsuki mentioned as well. I'm beginning to wonder if an employee at Nintendo made an oopsie and accidentally replied to a post meant for their personal account on the official Nintendo account lol? Rolling Eyes

(General) Nintendo Direct Discussion (Only Forum Thread) D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 12th 2022, 4:59 pm
It’s weird the announced Kirby Buffet randomly, you’d think that would be Direct material

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 19th 2024, 7:00 pm
@KokorOtaku @MyNameIsZed @Aqua Cherry Blossom @Amufungal @Kain @Staroceancrazy @Akatsuki What do you think will be announced in less than 36 hours during the upcoming Nintendo Direct?

I personally still think there are a few first party games that are coming this year that we don't know about yet Despite this likely being the last full year of the Switch being fully supported. "It's likely that some titles will be released as cross-gen titles after the Nintendo Super Switch is released." I'm guessing we'll get Metroid Prime Remasters 2/3 on Switch before the end of October, probably a couple smaller releases later in the year "could be the rumoured Zelda Oracle Remakes" alongside Pokemon Let's Go Gen 2 or Pokemon Gen 5 Remakes "One or the other, NOT both." in November, and Metroid Prime 4 as a cross-gen release across Switch and the Nintendo Super Switch. "Tentative Hardware Name."

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 19th 2024, 8:32 pm
An announcement of next Tuesday’s Pokémon Day lineup. Clefairy

KeAfan7 likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 19th 2024, 9:43 pm
Pyoro on Twitter who’s been 100% right so far mentions GameFreak and I think that game is Pocket Card Jockey since that came to Apple Arcade last year. Some are pointing to Endless Ocean when Pyoro mentioned Nintendo likes dolphins, though I personally hoped for a GCN port after all many GCN games were made with 3rd parties so any of them could come up. I’m also expecting Hi Fi Rush

KeAfan7 and RyanNerdyGamer like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)