Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invincibility = MC Squared!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) Large_55

Developed by TAITO, published by ININ Games, and public relations by PR Hound, Space Inviders: Invincible Collection is the definitive collection for any fan of the nearly 45 year old franchise and has all the bells and whistles that arcade aficionados could possibly ask for! While the collection is super pricy, we do think it's well worth the cost, and here's why:

PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) Large_56

Hot on the heels of Space Invaders: Forever, is the fantastic follow-up collection, Space Invaders: Invincible Collection which is a massive collection of the earlier Space Invaders titles, including Majestic Twelve and Space Invaders '91! The first game is included in both black & white as well as in color with the same gameplay between the two, and yeah it HASN'T aged well at all with extremely slow-paced gameplay, but it's sequel Space Invaders II is much better and is also included in the collection. Majestic Twelve and Space Invaders '91 are the cream of the crop and will be what most players will sink their time into with unique missions, more action-oriented gameplay, and much more responsive controls than the previously mentioned games in this collection!

A few additional games are available that were also in the Space Invaders: Forever collection so there's no real need to mention them here as we already reviewed that collection. As for the menu and options, Space Invaders: Invincible Collection is loaded with cabinet options, including difficulty and screen settings, A.I. settings, cabinet backgrounds, and much, much more!

PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) Large_59

As for the audiovisual presentation, the games look and sound authentic and exactly how they did in the arcades which is definitely a nostalgic trip down memory lane if you grew up around arcades in the 80's and 90's! Each game also plays as it should with every little flaw and or detail displayed correctly so the emulation is spot-on!

PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) Large_58

Bottom-Line: With an excellent line-up of games with great gameplay, and a ton of nostalgia if you're a gamers from the 70's, 80's, or 90's. The U.I. is intuitive, with a ton of options allowing for a highly customized experience while the faithful audiovisual presentation will transport you back to simpler times when gameplay was king! Overall we give Space Invaders: Invincible Collection for the Nintendo Switch a nearly perfect level of recommendation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Score: ★★★★★★★★★ΒΌ 9.25/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Review #TAITO #ININ #PRHound #Switch #Retail #eShop #Retro #Compilation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) 19654

PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) 87457210

PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Staroceancrazy, Golden Freiza, Elza, Kain, SuperVash, Splatuna, Aqua Cherry Blossom and like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
Our review is now live! Enjoy. Wink

Staroceancrazy, Golden Freiza, Elza, Kain and Talesfanatic like this post

Elza
Nice review!

Staroceancrazy, Kain and Talesfanatic like this post

Talesfanatic
Majestic Twelve is my favorite game in the collection. It's very different from most of the other Space Invaders. I played it to death at my local Pete's Fish 'N Chips when I was younger! PRHound - Review: Space Invaders ~ Invincible Collection (Switch Retail) 200.gif?cid=c38ef77eiicytgr69znxcng0s6z5w6eq6t7vvm63dd1k109m&rid=200

Staroceancrazy, Golden Freiza, Kain and Splatuna like this post

Zatchbell
Excellent review!

Staroceancrazy and Kain like this post

Staroceancrazy
Awesome review Exclamation

Kain likes this post

Kain
Nice review!
SuperVash
Games like this are my jam! Great review once again @Towafan7! victory

Golden Freiza likes this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 13th 2021, 5:46 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice review lol. Smug
KeAfan7
Thanks for the feedback! You guys ROCK! king

Golden Freiza likes this post

Golden_Toad
Coolio review @Towafan7!
Golden Freiza
Booyaa! Awesome review dude! Super Saiyen
Splatuna
Excellent review! @Talesfanatic I'd like to order one Splatuna Surprise! Getting food / eatin
ToughGamer
Good review.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)