Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End of A Saga!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIS America recently announced that the fourth title in their Trails of Cold Steel sub-series will be releasing in North America and Europe on October 27th on PS4 and in 2021 on the Nintendo Switch! You can watch the latest English trailer above! Will you be purchasing this Japanese Role-Playing Gem? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Trailer #NISAmerica #NihonFalcom #TheLegendOfHeroes #TrailsOfColdSteel4 #ReleaseDate #News #JRPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GeekyGamerJack and Kitty Cat Meow Meow like this post

Share this post on:redditgoogle

Comments

Kitty Cat Meow Meow
Excellent news! cat

GeekyGamerJack and Talesfanatic like this post

GeekyGamerJack
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?

(Maybe I should eat some breakfast BEFORE trying to force puns. Ooh... imagine if "Force Pun" was a Jedi technique. It'd explain why only Jedi Masters seem to use spur-of-the-moment one-liners. Unless the Skywalker lineage just isn't inherently gifted with a sense of humour...
Yep, I'm rambling. Time for b-fast... mmm... Drool)

catfood, Talesfanatic and BurstDashV8 like this post

catfood
This news is amazing! Class VII here I come!

GeekyGamerJack and Talesfanatic like this post

Talesfanatic
Awesome news! Very Happy

GeekyGamerJack likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum