Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shredding Those Wumpa Fruit Like Ripper Roo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's official all you Bandicoot loving Wumpa fans! The fourth entry in the Crash Bandicoot series has been announced complete with a fresh new look! The new game is being developed by Toys For Bob and looks absolutely amazing in the trailer above! The game is scheduled to release on October 2nd on PS4 and Xbox One, but no word on a potential Switch release yet, however we'd be shocked if a Switch port isn't in the works given the success of the 'N Sane Collection on the current generation Nintendo hardware!

What are your thoughts regarding this Wumptastic announcement? Leave us your thoughts in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #Trailer #CrashBandicoot #PS4 #Retail #PSN #ToysForBob #Activision

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

retail - News: Crash Bandicoot 4 - It's About Time Has Been Officially Announced! Will Release on PS4 October 2nd! 19654

retail - News: Crash Bandicoot 4 - It's About Time Has Been Officially Announced! Will Release on PS4 October 2nd! 87457210

retail - News: Crash Bandicoot 4 - It's About Time Has Been Officially Announced! Will Release on PS4 October 2nd! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Amufungal, Staroceancrazy, Kenshin A-Go-Go, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom, Talesfanatic and BurstDashV8 like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
This looks gorgeous! I will be getting this on day one. Smile

Staroceancrazy, RyanNerdyGamer and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
It's about time indeed lol. Laughing

Staroceancrazy, RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

Staroceancrazy
This is awesome news Exclamation

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:It's about time indeed lol. Laughing
Lol. lol!

RyanNerdyGamer and Inoue79 like this post

ToughGamer
Day one purchase.

RyanNerdyGamer
@Staroceancrazy Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey. Wink

EDIT: @Aqua Cherry Blossom ... I swear, it's about time I replace this phone... retail - News: Crash Bandicoot 4 - It's About Time Has Been Officially Announced! Will Release on PS4 October 2nd! 1625187496

Kenshin A-Go-Go and Inoue79 like this post

Last edited by GeekyGamerJack on June 29th 2020, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
@BurstDashV8 You have been summoned! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer and Inoue79 like this post

Inoue79
Kain wrote:
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:It's about time indeed lol. Laughing
Lol. lol!
Hehe. Laughing

RyanNerdyGamer
Time to use my scroll of sending @BurstDashV8:

Yo! We were just wondering if you'd like to comment on the announcement of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time! on WiiWareWave. It's gonna be

Ack! I forgot about the 25-word limit... still, at least "WiiWareWave" counts as a single word? Embarassed

Last edited by GeekyGamerJack on June 29th 2020, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenshin A-Go-Go
ToughGamer wrote:Day one purchase.

This. ^

BurstDashV8
Hi everyone.  Alternative Hello

I just received the sending spell from @GeekyGamerJack for this awesome topic as seen here, and I say I'm thrilled in seeing the Crash, Coco and the rest are coming back in a new installment to the series. sonic

If seeing the trailer, I'm impressed with the characters that will be  in the new installment as well as the seeing awesome magical outfits that Crash can use to get an edge, such as the ability to redirect gravity towards platforms in the sides of the walls, which I see the installment is an awesome addition to the series. Alternative Thumb's-

Oh, one more thing. In regarding the sentence used for the sending spell you send out @GeekyGamerJack, I do really the last bit of the sentence to be very funny as it's come out to be. Awesome job and please keep it up. Alternative Thumb's-

Well, got to dash. WOOOOORSH. Alternative Hello Getting food / eatin sonic

RyanNerdyGamer and Talesfanatic like this post

Talesfanatic
I'm liking the new art direction and the gameplay looks pretty sweet as well!
RyanNerdyGamer
@BurstDashV8 Heheh... thanks. @Towafan7 deserves the credit for calling on you in the first place, though... Happy

KeAfan7 likes this post

KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerJack @BurstDashV8 As community summoner I was just doing my job. lol!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)