Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luigi's Funsion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nintendo - Review: Luigi's Mansion 3 ( Switch Retail ) Luigi210

Hey there gamers, Bre here with another fun packed game review! Luigi’s Mansion 3 is a fun filled game that brings back the story of our friends Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad but giving the story a twist while also featuring the location of our favorite haunted mansion! Our friends this time have found themselves invited onto a fun packed vacation at a resort, but little do they know trouble lies ahead for them! Once at the resort they are met by the hotel owner who’s appearance seems a bit off from the start, and the staff themselves are a bit odd, but hey when isn’t there something odd going on within the Mushroom Kingdom? Our friends get settled into their rooms, but just when it seems they are finally going to get a good vaction things take a turn for the dark side! King Boo is back! And this time he has the help of the hotel owner and the staff!

Nintendo - Review: Luigi's Mansion 3 ( Switch Retail ) 57048810

King Boo has captured Mario, Peach, and the Toads and now it’s up to you and Luigi to get them back! This game is full of a multi-level story mode with puzzles and twists around every corner, and along with it comes back our Gooigi! That’s right you get to play as not only Luigi but Gooigi and the lovable pup Polterpup! It’s up to you to now explore the hotel obtaining objects for Professor E. Gadd and dismantling the ghosts throughout the hotel. Along with a multi-level story mode comes a fun loving multiplayer mode for you and friends featuring Gooigi himself! The things I love the most about this game is the way that it keeps you on your seat around every corner and every floor constantly needing to figure out what will come next! If you have not played this game make sure you do, I give it a great level of recommendation! I can’t wait to finish this game and see what comes next!

Nintendo - Review: Luigi's Mansion 3 ( Switch Retail ) Luigi410

Pros to this game: Full of puzzles and twists on every floor, multiplayer mode, and features numerous characters!

Cons to this game: I would of liked to see a bit more multiplayer content.

Until next time gamers keep gaming!

Nintendo - Review: Luigi's Mansion 3 ( Switch Retail ) Luigis-mansion-3-switch-cover

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Score: ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Review #Nintendo #Switch #Retail #eShop #Horror #Adventure #Action

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staroceancrazy and SunDownSamurai like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
January 18th 2020, 5:36 pmKeAfan7
@unrealgamergirl Nice review! I appreciate your continued support with these amazing articles! queen

Staroceancrazy likes this post

Kain
January 20th 2020, 11:23 pmKain
@unrealgamergirl Nice review albeit a bit short. I completely agree with the score!

Staroceancrazy
January 20th 2020, 11:27 pmStaroceancrazy
Your review is awesome @unrealgamergirl Exclamation
unrealgamergirl
January 21st 2020, 10:52 amunrealgamergirl
@TowaFan7 - thank you!

@Kain - I wanted to give the fun details without spoiling too much you know? I have several friends who have yet to play, so wanted to leave some the magic for them to find.

@Staroceancrazy - thank you! Smile

TheGingerDoctor
January 21st 2020, 3:18 pmTheGingerDoctor
@UnrealGamerGirl Perhaps we could organise some rounds in online multiplayer sometime, ideally with at least four players. Nintendo - Review: Luigi's Mansion 3 ( Switch Retail ) 631737971

Staroceancrazy and SunDownSamurai like this post

Elza
January 28th 2020, 11:00 amElza
@unrealgamergirl Beautiful review!

Anime_Gurl
January 31st 2020, 11:02 amAnime_Gurl
Amazing review @unrealgamergirl!

Mouser
February 6th 2020, 11:11 amMouser
Excellent review!

Mario fan of the 80s
February 10th 2020, 10:49 pmMario fan of the 80s
Amazing review!

KIBAxHINATA
February 13th 2020, 1:14 pmKIBAxHINATA
Awesome review!

Zatchbell
February 19th 2020, 7:52 pmZatchbell
I've always enjoyed the series, but there's something truly special about Luigi's Mansion 3! Great review @unrealgamergirl !

SunDownSamurai likes this post

ToughGamer
February 20th 2020, 2:47 amToughGamer
Good review @unrealgamergirl.

Krazyredd
February 23rd 2020, 5:29 pmKrazyredd
Krazy good review @unrealgamergirl!

XenobladeYuki
February 23rd 2020, 5:37 pmXenobladeYuki
Excellent review @unrealgamergirl! This looks like another fantastic Luigiventure! Cool

Sakura chan
February 24th 2020, 7:51 amSakura chan
I love this game!

Inoue79
@unrealgamergirl Nice review! Smile

KokorOtaku
May 4th 2020, 8:27 pmKokorOtaku
This is a great game I’m at the final boss and almost have all the gems but not a lot of Boos

Talesfanatic
May 31st 2020, 12:00 pmTalesfanatic
Great review!

SunDownSamurai
December 14th 2022, 10:29 amSunDownSamurai
I'm actually kind of glad that this review isn't too descriptive, because I don't really need to know all of the fine details. This is on my must-have games list for Nintendo Switch. I have already purchased most of them, but there are still plenty of games left that I still need to buy.

Staroceancrazy and TheGingerDoctor like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)