Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Great Power Comes Great Results!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ActionAdventure - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #2 Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) 900x

Superhero games have been hit-or-miss over the years, but we've seen a surge in amazing superhero titles in the past decade or so and Insomniac's Spider-Man is among the best with a lengthy story, incredible audio-visual presentation, and utterly sublime gameplay. The DLC is top-notch as well and is worth its price. These reasons and more are why Insomniac's take of Marvel's Spider-Man is the second best game released in 2018 in our opinions!

What do you think of our choices so far? Also which game are you hoping receives our choice as Game of The Year for 2018? Be sure to check back tomorrow when we publish the next article in this series!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#GoTY #Insomniac #ActionAdventure #Superhero #PS4 #SpiderMan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Towafan7 on March 5th 2019, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

ActionAdventure - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #2 Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) Rukiafan7

ActionAdventure - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #2 Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) 19654

ActionAdventure - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #2 Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) 87457210

ActionAdventure - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #2 Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
December 31st 2018, 7:39 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I enjoyed this game lol. Smile

I'm hoping that Dragon Quest XI wins lol. Smile
ToughGamer
Red Dead 2 all the way.
RoboYoshi
Monster Hunter World for the win! ActionAdventure - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #2 Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) 631737971
SuperVash
I second Dragon Quest XI @Aqua Cherry Blossom it's the best jrpg this generation and is somehow even longer than Dragon Quest VII was. dizzy
Kain
Dragon Quest XI deserves the top spot.
RyanNerdyGamer
No Smash Bros.?! Sad

(runs away crying)
RWBY_Red
@GeekyGamerZack To be fair @Reanfan has stated that he isn't a big fan of fighting games before. That very likely effected his decision.
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack It's as @RWBY_Red says though it was a tough decision. I would still say that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is number four on my list of top games released in 2018. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
(shrugs shoulders) Fair enough. Happy

(quietly removes Super Smash Warriors from the schedule)
RyanNerdyGamer
Just for the record, I can't stand fighting games, either. Ask me which fighting game I think is the best and my answer is "Uh...aren't they all the same?" scratch

Smash Bros. is nothing like Street Kombat or Mortal Fighter or King of the Virtua: it's a genre all its own. To me, Super Smash Bros. isn't a fighting game series, it's a celebration of all things Nintendo (though with all the third-party crossovers lately, it's more like a celebration of all things gaming). The characters, the stages, the music...ohh, the music... Drool

I guess I was caught off-guard because I didn't realise it was @Reanfan's personal Top 3, and...I guess I felt kind of left out. Sad

(retreats back into the corner)
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)