Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanto Say No To These Cute Mons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

switch - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #3 Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee (Switch) 900x

New Pokemon releases have always been a huge affair, there's no denying that, but being able to play the first generation games in glorious HD with tons of updates and new features is nothing short of mesmerizing! The updated gameplay formula makes the games feel like they're completely new and the story definitely brings a sense of nostalgia to longtime fans of the series

These reasons are why Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu and Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee earn the number three spot for the best games of 2018!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#GoTY2018 #Switch #Nintendo #JRPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Towafan7 on March 5th 2019, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

switch - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #3 Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee (Switch) Rukiafan7

switch - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #3 Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee (Switch) 19654

switch - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #3 Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee (Switch) 87457210

switch - Feature: Game of The Year 2018 ~ #3 Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee (Switch) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
So...this is only a Top 3 series, then? scratch

In any case, I'm definitely enjoying these two installments for sure! Bonding and interacting with Miki the Eevee and Pepé the Pikachu is always a treat. Happy
KeAfan7
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Nice choice though I didn't particularly like the revamped monster capturing in the game lol. Rolling Eyes
ToughGamer
Good article.
RoboYoshi
Great choices so far! My top 3 are Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu, and Monster Hunter World! Dance
SuperVash
Excellent choice @Reanfan! Cool
Kain
@RoboYoshi My top three games of 2018 in no particular order are as follows, Dragon Quest XI, Monster Hunter World, and The Last Remnant Remastered.
RyanNerdyGamer
And for me (in no particular order), it's this, Mario Tennis Aces and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. victory
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack I take it Mario Tennis on Switch is WAY better than the extremely disappointing Wii U game? I love the series, but thought the Wii U release was actually quite bad. Sad
RWBY_Red
I wasn't impressed by this game. It was good, but hardly worthy of the number three slot.
RyanNerdyGamer
Reanfan wrote:@GeekyGamerZack I take it Mario Tennis on Switch is WAY better than the extremely disappointing Wii U game? I love the series, but thought the Wii U release was actually quite bad. Sad
It's a vast improvement, with new content added on a regular basis. Let me know if you pick it up. I look forward to hitting the links with you! Happy

(btw, I know that "hitting the links" is golf terminology. I'm just being silly is all. Razz )
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)