Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wii U Release Making A HUGE Splash!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ReleaseDate - Nintendo News: Aperion Cyberstorm Releases On Switch & Wii U On February 8th! Large

Today, aPriori Digital has announced that their frantic multiplayer shmup, Aperion Cyberstorm will be hitting the Switch AND Wii U eShops on February 8th in North America and Europe! The game was announced three years ago for the Wii U and the developer has thankfully kept their promise of releasing the game on Nintendo's ill-fated console alongside the release of the Switch version of the game!

What do you think of the news regarding the Wii U version of Aperion Cyberstorm? As always be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AperionCyberstorm #WiiU #Switch #eShop #Shmup #ReleaseDate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ReleaseDate - Nintendo News: Aperion Cyberstorm Releases On Switch & Wii U On February 8th! 19654

ReleaseDate - Nintendo News: Aperion Cyberstorm Releases On Switch & Wii U On February 8th! 87457210

ReleaseDate - Nintendo News: Aperion Cyberstorm Releases On Switch & Wii U On February 8th! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
This is great! I'll download the game on my Wii U day one lol. Smile
Grumblevolcano
Day one download!
SuperVash
This will give me a good excuse to dust off my Wii U for some multiplayer mayhem! Cool
Otaku
This looks awesome! Very Happy
Tinglemaster
@SuperVash I will be dusting mine off for the first time since I finished The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild back in June of last year. dizzy
Zatchbell
Great article @Reanfan.
Amufungal
Yay for Wii U. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)