Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Developer Confirms Game Has Had The Best Debut In The Steamworld Series!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ImageAndForm - News: Steamworld Dig 2 Has Been A Smashing Success So Far!  Large

Image And Form's Steamworld series have always been quite good and have been commercially successful to a certain extent, however the developer has confirmed that Steamworld Dig 2 has had the most successful debut of any of the Steamworld games! This is what they had to say in a recent press release:

Image And Form wrote:Players are having a blast as well, with the 98% approval rating on Steam being the obvious proof. Everyone's praise results in impressive sales; I'm happy to announce that SWD2 is the biggest launch in SteamWorld history, selling faster than any game we've ever made before it.

On Switch it's topping the charts in as good as every country. In less than a week we've already earned back most of the game's total development budget. Twenty or so people for almost a year and a half... You do the math!

Have you purchased the game on any platform and what do you think of this news? As always be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#ImageAndForm #SteamworldDig2 #Success #Launch #Switch #Vita #PS4 #Steam #Gaming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Reanfan on September 27th 2017, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ImageAndForm - News: Steamworld Dig 2 Has Been A Smashing Success So Far!  19654

ImageAndForm - News: Steamworld Dig 2 Has Been A Smashing Success So Far!  87457210

ImageAndForm - News: Steamworld Dig 2 Has Been A Smashing Success So Far!  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
September 27th 2017, 7:35 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Whoa, nice one, Image and Form! ImageAndForm - News: Steamworld Dig 2 Has Been A Smashing Success So Far!  631737971
Kain
Congratulations @ImageAndForm! Smile
Clαππαd
This is wonderful news. Smile
Talesfanatic
I wasn't a fan of Heist, but Steamworld Dig was awesome! I might get this on Vita since I don't have a Switch or PS4. Smile
SuperVash
Image And Form are in top form I see! Sorry I couldn't resist, but this is excellent news! Cool
Trinity33
SuperVash wrote:Image And Form are in top form I see! Sorry I couldn't resist, but this is excellent news! Cool
Lol. Nice pun I guess? But yeah this is fantastic news for fans of good indie games!
WarfmasterST
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)