Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators Empty Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators

January 1st 2017, 3:33 pm
I received a Skylanders Imaginators Dark Edition Starter Pack as one of my Christmas presents last year, and one of the items inside is a Life-element Imaginite Creation Crystal, which works out as a "spare" in my collection. I've been thinking hard about what to do with this Life Creation Crystal. At first, I wanted to re-create Flynn, one of my favourite NPCs from the series, as an Imaginator, but I'm not sure if the Life element is his best fit.

Then I remembered that the Skylanders series has had multiple guest stars since the very first game: Spyro, Cynder and Sparx from the Spyro the Dragon and The Legend of Spyro series, Crash and Cortex from the Crash Bandicoot series, and even Donkey Kong and Bowser from Nintendo! I thought very carefully about who to recreate, and I narrowed down my choices to two Spyro-series characters: Elora and Bianca. Whoever I picked was going to be a Life-element Sorcerer, and after some brainstorming - followed by some fiddling-around in the Creator app on my phone - I came up with this Skylander-themed reimagining of a character from the first PlayStation game I ever owned...
Spoiler:
Let me know what you think of this concept! Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators 631737971
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators Empty Re: Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators

January 8th 2017, 6:43 pm
It's awesome milkdud! Very Happy

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators Empty Re: Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators

January 8th 2017, 9:56 pm
@Ichigofan The glitch is back... Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators 1625187496
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 5th 2017, 9:24 pm
Well, one guest star wasn't enough, so I made another, though this time it's a baddie from the Crash Bandicoot series (don't worry, though, he's helping the Skylanders beat Kaos, so he's good-ish in this version):
Spoiler:
Let me know what you think of this Imaginator idea! Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 7th 2017, 11:13 pm
And just for fun, I decided to turn a "race" of Hyrule into an Imaginator. My newest guest star idea is a member of an aquatic species (sometimes good, sometimes evil) from The Legend of Zelda series, with this incarnation being a Knight, much like how his/her people behaved in Phantom Hourglass. Anyway, here is a...fish-person...thing...!
Spoiler:

But that's not all! I also made a concept for a species from the Kirby games, which is a Tech-element Ninja in this form!:
Spoiler:

Stay tuned for more possible ideas! Special Guest Star: My Latest Imaginator Concept for Skylanders Imaginators 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)