Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? Empty Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases?

December 21st 2016, 6:19 pm
I think trophies are pretty darn neat, but I don't let trophies affect my purchases unless a game with a platinum trophy is on-sale for a buck or two. What about the rest of you? Wink

Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? 19654

Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? 87457210

Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? Empty Re: Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases?

January 3rd 2017, 11:56 pm
well I only have Nintendo consoles currently, but I do hope the Switch will give out some sort of accomplishment that you can share online, maybe expand on Mii Costumes or make the trophies like SSB.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? Empty Re: Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases?

January 4th 2017, 2:50 pm
Trophies are a nice feature, but I'm more into getting games that interest me rather than ones with specific Trophies to unlock. Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? 631737971

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 6th 2017, 10:59 am
@Minato Hopefully, but Nintendo is so darned stubborn I'd honestly be surprised if they ever implement such a feature on one of their game systems...Neutral

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

January 10th 2017, 5:06 am
Could care less about trophies. I like getting them, but it's not something I focus on too much. We've been playing games for years without trophies.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Are Trophies Important Enough To Affect Your Purchases? Captaincanucksigcopy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 10th 2017, 1:39 pm
@KingreX32 Well said! I like em and all, but unless it's a game I'm at least mildly interested in and on a ridiculously good sale price it doesn't sway my decision in the slightest. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)