Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave Is Back And Better Than Ever!

Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! Header10

After several months of squashing severe bugs and issues on our website, WiiWareWave is now officially bug free and in full working order. The images are now visible on all devices, the user toolbar is now fully functional once again, and members can edit their messages on game console browsers again. We've also gotten the chatbox functioning on the Wii U browser as you might have noticed!

The site still has some performance issues and slow loading times which we hope to fix soon, but as of right now all features have been fully restored to their pre-updated state.

We also added a few new features to the mobile version of our website including a toolbar that shows notifications and has a navigation menu that even includes a snazzy search function!

As always be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comments section below!

#WiiWareWaveUpdate #Website #Update #Desktop #Mobile

Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! 19654

Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! 87457210

Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
December 21st 2016, 2:41 pmRyanNerdyGamer
That's awesome! I guess that means I can finally upload the other webisodes of Origins of the Crystalbound. Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! 631737971
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack I look forward to the new episodes! Wink
KeAfan7
Also sometime before this weekend our login and registration feature on our mobile website will go live! Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
December 21st 2016, 7:46 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Yay! I can werewolf posts again! cheers

...I mean...I can LIKE posts again! (Darn it... Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! 1625187496 )
Aqua Cherry Blossom
December 21st 2016, 8:26 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I just signed in from the mobile site and it's a thing of beauty lol! Laughing
LordHoppingRage
January 12th 2017, 11:20 amLordHoppingRage
WiiWareWave is finally loading up faster than a snail! Tis time to make thy return my minions! Twisted Evil
KeAfan7
@LordHoppingRage Welcome back! It's been a very longtime since we've seen you on our website! Desktop - WiiWareWave News: All Known Issues Have Been Resolved! 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)