Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

PS3 Software Suggestions Topic Empty PS3 Software Suggestions Topic

on July 21st 2016, 2:40 pm
Should I purchase Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time? It's $7.99 new at my local Walmart and the supply is limited so I have to act in the next couple days if I want to have a chance of finding a copy.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

PS3 Software Suggestions Topic Empty Re: PS3 Software Suggestions Topic

on July 21st 2016, 6:25 pm
@Ragnarok I think @GeekyGamerZack should be able to help you with your question as I hear he's a fanatic of the Ratchet & Clank series. Wink

Admin

on July 21st 2016, 8:08 pm
@Ragnarok As a fan of the Ratchet & Clank series, I should mention that I have yet to play A Crack in Time. Having said that, my advice to you is simply this: BUY IT. YOU WILL LOVE IT. PS3 Software Suggestions Topic 631737971

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on August 13th 2016, 1:51 pm
I have enough money in my PSN account that the next time I get $20 for my account that I'll be able to cover the taxes on a full $20 game! Which should I get when I do get the $$$$? Ni No Kuni or Ragnarok Odyssey Ace? Thanks in advance. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum