Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

PS3 Software Suggestions Topic Empty PS3 Software Suggestions Topic

on July 21st 2016, 2:40 pm
Should I purchase Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time? It's $7.99 new at my local Walmart and the supply is limited so I have to act in the next couple days if I want to have a chance of finding a copy.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

PS3 Software Suggestions Topic Empty Re: PS3 Software Suggestions Topic

on July 21st 2016, 6:25 pm
@Ragnarok I think @GeekyGamerZack should be able to help you with your question as I hear he's a fanatic of the Ratchet & Clank series. Wink

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
BlueWaverJack32
BlueWaverJack32
Admin

on July 21st 2016, 8:08 pm
@Ragnarok As a fan of the Ratchet & Clank series, I should mention that I have yet to play A Crack in Time. Having said that, my advice to you is simply this: BUY IT. YOU WILL LOVE IT. PS3 Software Suggestions Topic 631737971

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... PS3 Software Suggestions Topic 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! PS3 Software Suggestions Topic 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on August 13th 2016, 1:51 pm
I have enough money in my PSN account that the next time I get $20 for my account that I'll be able to cover the taxes on a full $20 game! Which should I get when I do get the $$$$? Ni No Kuni or Ragnarok Odyssey Ace? Thanks in advance. Wink

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum