Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ready Your 4K Television!

GameStop - PSNEO: PS4K Only Months Away? 630x13

Hey there PlayStation gamers, Bre here with another PS update.  So before you may remember me saying that the timing for when the PS4K or PSNeo would be released was still unclear. Well we now have new news that the PS4K could be dropped and most likely will be dropped this year. Exciting no? We got this information from Game Stop’s own CEO Paul Raines. While he did not come out and say himself that the PS4K was coming out in 2016, he did say that there were two new console form factors coming out this year.

We know that one is from Microsoft called the Xbox One S, but the only other one we’ve heard anything about lately is PS4K which leads us to believe this is definitely the one he’s hinting at. He usually drops us hints whenever he appears on television, and this time he dropped a hint about Sony themselves. While this has neither been denied, or confirmed by Sony we do suspect that it may be true. How long will Sony make us wait before confirming what we know? Guess we just got wait and find out gamers, until then here’s hoping that we see what Sony can do in the PS4K and soon!

Source: Pushsquare.

#PS4K #GameStop #Sony #PSNEO #Console

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
July 20th 2016, 10:04 pmKeAfan7
I'm not sure if I'll get a PS4 in the future. It just doesn't have many games that I'm interested in e.g. RPG's, Adventure titles, etc. Really not liking the trend of the industry, but I am loving my new PS3! Wink
Grumblevolcano
July 21st 2016, 11:29 amGrumblevolcano
@Ichigofan Agreed, there's too much grit and not enough meat as you Americans would say. Razz
KeAfan7
July 21st 2016, 2:54 pmKeAfan7
@Grumblevolcano Lol I'm from America and I've NEVER heard that saying before lol! lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)