April 10th 2016, 2:27 am
I don't know why, but I've been unable to log in to WiiWareWave on my laptop lately. I'm still using my mother''s cellphone as a hotspot, but now I can't even log in when we still have 4G LTE data left. I'm not having any issues logging in to any of my other online accounts like Google, Twitter, reddit, Yahoo or other online forums. There must be some type of technical issue that's not allowing me to log in to WiiWareWave specifically. Is there any way that someone could possibly look into a solution for this issue? I'd really appreciate it.
- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
April 10th 2016, 12:18 pm
That's really bizarre as the Wii U and 3DS browsers have no problem logging in. Do you have pop-up's disabled? If so go ahead and enable them and try again.
- A True to Life Story of Necromancy
- Why Am I Unable to View YouTube Gameplay or Trailer Videos!?
- WiiWareWave Update: WiiWareWave Has Upgraded To V.6.3 Plus New Coin Shop Goods!
- WiiWareWave News: Our Announcement of WiiWareWave's Zelda-Fest 2019!
- WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave To Receive A Domain And Name Change!
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum