Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atmospheric Bloody Adventure!

RisingStarGames - Review: Sadame (3DS eShop) 300x15

Developed by Mebius and published by Rising Star Games, Sadame is an action-packed RPG which feels somewhat similar to classics such as the Mana series, but with a much darker story! Does Sadame live up to the classics that defined the action-RPG genre? Continue reading our review to find out!

The gameplay in Sadame is extremely fast-paced and is definitely a part of the hack 'n slash sub-genre of RPG's. You can choose one of four character classes each with unique skills and techniques. These characters essentially share the same story, so don't expect four unique campaigns.

The several locations in the game are populated by many normal enemies and massive boss monsters that'll test your skills and even after you beat the game there's more to do. Overall the gameplay and story are fairly solid, though the latter takes a backseat to actual gameplay in this particular title! Also for some reason the game is really addictive and we haven't been able to stop picking up where we had previously left off on a daily basis!

RisingStarGames - Review: Sadame (3DS eShop) 300x16

The controls are quite solid and as bizarre as this may sound even on a 2DS the game seems to possess some sort of a faux 3D effect though admittedly it's only slightly noticeable.

The game's visuals are excellent, sure they won't blow players away, but the art-direction is superb with very detailed characters and enemies as well as fantastic visual effects! The music is fairly memorable as well with some great tracks along with a few "meh" ones, but overall the audio-visual presentation is great!

RisingStarGames - Review: Sadame (3DS eShop) 300x17

Bottom-Line:

With solid gameplay that's highly addictive, excellent controls, and a great audio-visual presentation Sadame is a great 3DS game for fans of action-RPG's and as such we give the game a great level of recommendation!

Price: $14.99

Score: ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10

#Review #3DS #eShop #Sadame #RisingStarGames #Mebius #Nindie

RisingStarGames - Review: Sadame (3DS eShop) 19654

RisingStarGames - Review: Sadame (3DS eShop) 87457210

RisingStarGames - Review: Sadame (3DS eShop) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
March 24th 2016, 6:09 pmKeAfan7
Our review is now live! Enjoy. Wink
Anonymous
March 24th 2016, 6:13 pmGuest
Beautiful review as always @Ichigofan! I love you
Aqua Cherry Blossom
March 24th 2016, 8:51 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I agree that this game is addictive, but I don't know why lol. Rolling Eyes
It's a 7/10 in my book. Smile
Marioman18
March 24th 2016, 10:38 pmMarioman18
Awesome review man! victory
Ragnarok
March 26th 2016, 8:05 pmRagnarok
@Tech101 we summon you! I agree this game is extremely addictive.
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
March 27th 2016, 2:35 pmWilliamFrankLepleyIII
@Ragnarok, I'm not sure if @Tech101 will be returning to WiiWareWave. I think him and @RoryLee, @LTGamer, @Demonic, and @Soundwav all disappeared from WiiWareWave permanently. I was the one who originally asked all of them to register at WiiWareWave, but regular discussions never seemed to develop here. I believe they all communicate with each other via Miiverse or Skype nowadays, and I have no idea how often they communicate with each other anymore.
Himawari Chan
March 27th 2016, 7:23 pmHimawari Chan
Nice review. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)